Community > Posts By > flathunder

flathunder's photo
Tue 04/02/13 05:41 AM
Knowing that we can level him in a day through air power alone, I would say he is just talking to be heard. To do a pre-emptive strike on the US will certainly result in the total destruction of him, his family, and country.

flathunder's photo
Mon 08/27/12 05:01 PM
When you both reach your destination (each other), it should not matter

flathunder's photo
Mon 08/27/12 05:00 PM
ooh ooh ooh !!!! Here I am LOL!!!! (:

flathunder's photo
Mon 08/27/12 04:56 PM
Sadly, The American public has bee asllep for many years. Too many people are comfortable with the system the govenment has designed for them.

Anyone with half brain would know that the chances of (18) men coming into this country, using our money,support,and our airplanes to do what happened unabated is ludicris to say the least.

Your post is true and accurate. I don't think the truth would ever come out until enough time passes that the conspirators have passed on , anf the few with knowledge talk. Even then, they would have to convince the public.

Have a nice day

flathunder's photo
Mon 08/27/12 04:47 PM
Twenty reasons with no legitimacy. I don;t want to burst your bubble, but the entire scenario is the flow of oil. The nation that keeps the flow of oil in that region will reign as the superpower of the world.

The Russians, Syrians, Iranians,Chinese, and all other parties involved know this. The nuclear program is the front to justify this.

No amount of diplomacy, arms talks, partnering, etc.. will stop this.

At risk of destabilzing the region, the US will do what ever it takes to maintain this flow. Does it suck for everyone in the US? Yes it does. If the Russians or the Chinese take control of the situation, guess what? It still sucks for the US!

Do I have any answers? No I do not. But I can tell you that not one of the three super powers cares one bit about diplomacy or an uprising in that region.

Have a nice day

flathunder's photo
Mon 08/27/12 04:35 PM
Our Constitution intended serving to be a civic duty. Upon completion of your term, you returned to your trade or profession. You did not spend twenty years in congress, or go from attorney general, to govenor, to representative, etc.
The longer someone is in office, the more entrenched in power they become.

We all are under duress to do our civic duty to pay taxes. Sh*& will hit the fan in due time- there is not a lot we can do about it unless half of our country dies for the cause- too many sheeple here

Have a nice day!

flathunder's photo
Mon 08/27/12 04:28 PM
Why are you annoyed? Just curious

flathunder's photo
Mon 08/27/12 04:27 PM
Why are you annoyed? Just curious