Community > Posts By > EuropeanLife

EuropeanLife's photo
Wed 09/28/22 12:46 PM
Hi y'all an Italian bred single male here, looking for an unjabbed healthy lady to get to know.
Looking for a woman who appreciated a gentleman, who likes goofing off and being silly, who is warm hearted and empathic.

EuropeanLife's photo
Mon 08/01/22 10:25 AM
read some of the incredible amount of censored evidence out there, from sites that are uncensored, like RebelNews, thefreedomarticles and more.
Dr Robert Malone is literally the coinventor of mRNA shots, and he only wanted or intended that tech to be used for genetic defects, to try and normalise obviously genetically screwed people's lives by altering their genes.
I know a Dr who stopped practicing medicine due to not wanting to get onboard with covid clot shots. Trust me, he took a massive pay cut. But he is free to follow what he knows to be true in his heart.

EuropeanLife's photo
Mon 08/01/22 10:25 AM
read some of the incredible amount of censored evidence out there, from sites that are uncensored, like RebelNews, thefreedomarticles and more.
Dr Robert Malone is literally the coinventor of mRNA shots, and he only wanted or intended that tech to be used for genetic defects, to try and normalise obviously genetically screwed people's lives by altering their genes.
I know a Dr who stopped practicing medicine due to not wanting to get onboard with covid clot shots. Trust me, he took a massive pay cut. But he is free to follow what he knows to be true in his heart.

EuropeanLife's photo
Mon 08/01/22 10:22 AM
thanks for saying that. Let's stick to evidence and discussion, respectfully. I am not vaxxed nor will I ever be.
I have family members on both sides of the fence, and we talk about it if they want and we don't talk about it, if they don't bring it up. They all know where I stand and I know where they stand. No love lost between us, or my many friends who are vaxxed. They too know I am unvaxxed and none of my friends "sweat" me about it, nor do I to them.

EuropeanLife's photo
Mon 08/01/22 10:22 AM
thanks for saying that. Let's stick to evidence and discussion, respectfully. I am not vaxxed nor will I ever be.
I have family members on both sides of the fence, and we talk about it if they want and we don't talk about it, if they don't bring it up. They all know where I stand and I know where they stand. No love lost between us, or my many friends who are vaxxed. They too know I am unvaxxed and none of my friends "sweat" me about it, nor do I to them.