Community > Posts By > Bluemoon

no photo
Sat 06/29/19 02:07 AM
HELLO, MY FELLOW MINGLERS. I OPENED MY PROFILE A FEW DAYS AGO NOT SEARCHING FOR LOVE BUT SEARCHING FOR INTELLIGENT LIFE ON THIS PLANET. IM CONVINCED THAT EARTHLINGS ARE NOT READY FOR DISCLOSURE...AT LEAST NOT NOW. IN JUST A FEW YEARS YOU WILL LOOK UP AT THE SKIES AND SEE BEAUTIFUL AURORA LIGHTS IN UNUSUAL PLACES, HOWEVER, WHAT FOLLOWS WILL NOT BE AS BEAUTIFUL, BUT PRETTY DEVASTATING. YOUR WORLD WILL THEN SEE MANY STARS THAT WILL DESCEND DOWN TO GIVE AID, ONLY A SELECTED FEW OF YOUR PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT. YOUR CHOICES, YOUR THOUGHTS, AND YOUR ACTIONS NOW WILL DECIDE YOUR FATE THEN. REMEMBER 1 AND 3.

no photo
Fri 06/28/19 02:03 PM
I am so sick of hearing retarded *** people saying the earth is flat. Every planet moon n star is round but our earth is flat. Wow. All it takes is one freakin idiot to jump up n say some dumb **** for a whole flock of idiots to follow. The struggle for intelligence is real!

no photo
Fri 06/28/19 01:50 PM
Hey thanks for sharing. You left out the location. Where exactly did this happen?

no photo
Fri 06/28/19 01:46 PM
Its truely amazing to see how ignorant and foolish some people on here can be... Especially at such a "ripe" age. Its no wonder theyre alone.

no photo
Thu 06/27/19 11:51 AM
Im not like these goof balls here. I have my share of sightings and i am very serious when it comes down to this subject. I would love to hear your story. Please share.

no photo
Thu 06/27/19 07:21 AM
Edited by Bluemoon on Thu 06/27/19 07:21 AM
Hello my brother, i have seen countless different ufos. So has my mother before i was conceived. I know for sure they are out there. I live in Miami. The bermuda triangle is right off the east coast of where i live. And every ufo ive seen over the years is either coming or going in that direction.