Community > Posts By > dragonsphere4u

dragonsphere4u's photo
Wed 08/21/19 08:02 PM
glasses I believe its real. I was only a kid, when Dr. Zachariah Stitchen translated the hieroglyphs that date older than the Bible. The Winged Destroyer, Wormwood, and conveniently, many millennia later, the dead sea scroll uses these same words.

The Annanuki, made a deal with God, to gather gold to make filters on a water world they chose, since they lost the war in heaven, and were banished there. They used up the gold on some planet, at the farthest point of their 3500 years to 1 orbit at a 45* angle, so they turned to the newly created Earth.

The Annunaki, changed their DNA, an in the end, Satan and his select (We'll call them the 11 Generals) to have sex with human females. The babies got so big, (I'm paraphrasing, as ti would take too long to cover all that I know from past research)that like in an ALIENS Movie, they exploded blood and guts from the mothers womb, and the mothers died instantly.

The babies grew to being almost 30-50 feet tall. Hmmm, sounds familiar? David killed a Nephlym (Half Human-Half Alien/Fallen Angel-offspring)his name was Goliath.

The reason sin still exists, is because while others died in the flood, Nephlyms inherited the ability to survive under water, from their fore-bearers, who were exiled to the Water World, of Nibiru.

The Nephlyms carried out the work of the devil, formerly known as Lucifer. They promoted anything against God. Including, being gay, and women being lesbians, knowing babies cant be born that way. So, all gays and lesbians will goto hell. Even for the blasphemy of writing the Gay Bible, The New Queen James Version, a cop out for being gay.

They promoted Sodom and Gomorrah, and God destroyed all the fags and lesbians then too. No one can defeat God. Sorry, but he can swat you like a fly.

People who do necrophilia, are doing a sex practice by Nephlyms. They kill you first, and have sex with your dead body.

Supposedly, a teenager, claimed by a math equation, that Nibiru didnt exist, nor get here. Really, then how come no one has seen these equations? Because once again, government conspiracies and cover-ups, want to hide the truth.

The New World Order, is where you will worship the devil, take the RFID Chip, or be sent to a NAZI Style FEMA Death Camp, and gassed, or head chopped off by guillotine.

The inherited traits followed in the bloodline, and yet, no one has ever seen the blood of a Nephlym. Its theorized, to be part blue, mixed with red. They have their own physicians, so humans wont realize, they are here.

They have scales like a crocodile, and for them, a birth defect sometimes kicks in, where they cant hold their morphed form. They work in the media, law enforcement, politics, and movie stars.

Kate Hudsons pupils, went from circle, to square, to triangle, then back to circle. So, Kate Hudson is a Nephlym, so is Johnny Depp; George Bush Jr, Obama, and when you play backwards, one of Obama's slogans, 'Yes We Can', it says subliminally, "THANK YOU SATAN".

Well, I said enough. There are innocent men ifrom the armed services, and civilians, that were murdered without due process of law, and a fair trial, for exposing the truth on many things that will lead to Nibiru, New World Order, RFID Chip, Fema Death Camps, the Gas Chambers, Guillotines, amd ultimately,
WW-III, followed by the persecution of those who don't worship Satan, who will descend from the United Nations... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Be a sheeple, and you will ultimately be exterminated. Take the mark, and God sends you to hell.
As it says in the Book Of Isaiah; "Choose you this day, WHOM you shall serve."...

dragonsphere4u's photo
Fri 06/28/19 08:36 AM
I believe in Polygamy Life Style, because its not only natural, but its also a practice that is not sinful. Think about it, for a moment.
in the days Jesus walked the Earth, there were no such tribes, called Mormons. So, people cant label in discrimination, calling it a Mormon Practice. FALSE! What happened is, Mormons used the practice in bad ways, which gave the Polygamy Practice a bad name. Perfect example, the man who is in prison, and yet he still gives orders to his compound down their to murder people in cold blood, claiming its from God.
Yet, we both know, Satan is very deceptive, a father of lies, and can pretend to be God. Thus, Satan is telling that man to send out his minions to murder people in cold blood, and hes a Mormon. Maybe not as LDS, but a break away substitute, never the less.

I found a man once about 5 years ago, who proved other Christians are Hypocrites, and Bible verses proved it. I wish I had my CD-ROM with me, as I saved those for a purpose.

Now, women wanting multiple husbands, is a sin. Its called Polyamory. Nothing in the Bible recognizes this. Sorry ladies. Yet if a man can love equally his wives, and not create jealousy, by loving one more than the other, I don't se a problem with this. People got to get their minds out of the gutters, or they are sinning as well, by thoughts. (That's in the Bible as well; and Judge not lest ye be judged)

Right now, we are Sodom and Gomorrah. The fact that God hasn't destroyed USA, is a miracle at best. Gay marriages, be it a man to a man, or woman to a woman, is unnatural, mental instability and disturbed, and not what was ordained by the Heavenly Creator.

In Exodus, it says, and God is too perfect to make mistakes, or counterdict Himself. "Any man who lays with a man, like that of a woman, shall be condemned." He destroyed Sodom & Gomorah, (Gay City and Lesbian City) because they pissed him off. Sodom, is obvious, and thats why the Gay city named themselves that. Duh!

So, in the end times, even though they legalized Gay Marriages, not one Gay man or Lesbian Woman will be in heaven. All gay men, and Lesbian Women will be cast to burn in Hell forever.

Then the Gay people made the worst offense, by changeing Gods words, by making the Gay Bible, called the New Queens Version. In Revelation it clearly says; "Any man (woman, cause the word man is part of the word woman; God was smart there, and is backed by Adam & Eve's creation) who adds to, or tkes away from the word, and all the curses of the word (Bible) shall be added unto them."

So again, Gay people will burn in hell, not goto Heaven, if not for their Gay Practice, then for changing Gods true words, and the truth about Sodom and Gomorah.

So Polygamy isnt a sin, UNLESS; you do it in lust. Now that's the catch-22. I a man seeks this in lust, then yes, its a sin. BUT, if he does this cause he loves them equally, then its not. What a husband does behind closed doors, is his business, even if he loves his wives all at the same time. He's not obviously cheating on them, and at the same time, not creating jealousy. By marriage, the wives are not related to each other, known as Sister-Wives, who share their husband, and have children by him.

More importantly though, they all work together, to make their lives benefit. They dont harm children, they dont do obscene things in public or intentionally draw attention to themselves. If they dont act paranoid, then they wont feel like a 3rd wheel. Only those who believe, should enter the practice.

I hate discrimination, and by allowing the sick minded gay marriages, yet pick on Polygamists who believe in the natural order goes against God. So, if gay marriage is going to be legalized, then so should Polygamy. OR, make gay marriage illegal, since fair is fair. 'You cant have your cake and eat it too.'. By continuing to allow the Gay marriages to be legal, we are not Christians then, we are doing the work of the devil, and thats the same as worshipping Satan, not God. Its one way, or no way. And that's a political, corrupt government problem of many, that we have today, in USA...