Community > Posts By > billsouders55

no photo
Thu 10/13/11 03:44 PM
point 1, first place, topthe line, second to none...urk!!! you're from TEXAS. you're hot, intelligent, you're from TEXAS. and you think you need rating? awwww quit bragging. you're good

no photo
Thu 10/13/11 03:25 PM
you're divorced. is he slightly unbalanced? you seem to have a lot going for you. hang tight. you'll find him:smile: :smile:

no photo
Thu 10/13/11 03:06 PM
laugh laugh
have fun those people said. that only works if you know how. btw do you like rasberries? thought so. here...phsssssst! most are certifiable here. even those who think they're not. but i'm totally sanelaugh laugh laugh
I'm new to any of this online stuff. Don't really know how it all works but I'm getting the hang of it.:tongue:
If anyone has some good tips on how to get started please feel free to share:smile:

no photo
Thu 10/13/11 01:20 PM
blushing guess i should have indicated morningglory(ia)sorry darrrrlin.

no photo
Thu 10/13/11 01:17 PM
:smile: ya looks good young 'un. i gave a fake age on my profile. truth is when i was a kid , my best friend was Methusalahlaugh

no photo
Thu 10/13/11 12:56 PM
it's probably too late to rate your photos. only a dummy would give you a number less than 10. you're better than any subjective numbering system. hang in there looker (spelled with L) haheha seriously you're just fine