Community > Posts By > ABQChristopher

no photo
Thu 07/04/19 01:36 AM
Yeah, it does -- something tells me this is a long-term, check-every-once-in-a-while website. :)

no photo
Sun 06/30/19 01:28 AM
The biggest turn-offs: No time taken to type a self-description of any kind, face / navel piercings, and excessive makeup.

no photo
Sat 06/29/19 04:37 AM
The War Zone! Yeah, I'd definitely want to bring something loaded or sharp. Thanks for the welcome, you two. (And the tips, D.I.)

no photo
Sat 06/29/19 02:52 AM
Let's start up a new Albuquerque thread. It's been over a month since the last post on the old thread.

no photo
Sat 06/29/19 02:44 AM
Hey, everyone. I joined this website on a dare from a buddy, because I've always said that dating websites can't possibly work. It's not that I'm being dishonest -- I'm certainly not against meeting a nice girl through typing. It's just that I don't feel like I _need_ a girlfriend to live a good life. I'm 47 and pretty damn independent.

That's about the only useful self-introduction that I have time to come up with at the moment, apart from my somewhat wordy profile.

Just a couple of questions from the new guy, then, if anyone would be so kind: Is there any way to go about chatting with others in Albuquerque, or is this a worldwide forum? And does anyone have suggestions about differentiating between robots and real people? I've just joined up within the past thirty minutes, and I've already gotten four "nudges." Surrrrrrre.

Thanks -- I hope everyone's having an awesome summertime so far.

Christopher