Community > Posts By > YaYa1962

YaYa1962's photo
Sun 09/11/11 02:25 PM

My second phrase of the day is:

As long as my face is in tact, you'll have somewhere to sit.

You really made me laugh so hard, tears streaming from my eyes......

YaYa1962's photo
Sun 09/11/11 01:56 PM
I may be Straight....but not, Narrow

YaYa1962's photo
Sat 09/10/11 09:58 PM
I have 3 ......representing my indian heritage...outer calfs one each side, and my very first one way back when I did myself inner ankle, still readable after all these years...:)

One more, maybe two......One on lower back, and one on butt...(set of lips...mine)...thats so no one has to kiss my A##...already done.....:)

YaYa1962's photo
Sat 09/10/11 06:39 PM
A man that has the values of loving him self first, manners that match his self love, I love eyes....any color, any shape..and of course opposites of likes, so there is always something ALIVE to talk about....:)

And of course I may see a man that has that sexual attraction but I perfer to wait and get to know him first before acting upon the desires.....:)

About the sausage.........LOL.....that one is hard to beat

YaYa1962's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:58 PM
Universe doesn't have it out for you.....It being so expansive, it takes time to find one that will be the perfect blend, I have to help myself believe this, so I am always out to reconfirm to others that it is true, makes it more believable to myself....lol

It all takes time, or else it wouldn't be worth much, Yes?

YaYa1962's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:18 PM
I have learned in Life that being Honest has always been a great thing, such as everyone else has said, I don't have enough memory to remember the lies, and most importantly...since I have become really honest with my feelings about myself, I have drove away countless people from my life.

Some say, why would that be good? Well, it took all the stress and worry from my life. I always forewarn others that I can be brutal with my honesty and if you can't hang, then get off the porch. And so be it....lol ( i know that was a watered down version of the original version but it works)

And Honestly Speaking, I am so glad I found this site, it has really been a breathe of fresh air, to discuss things like this....:)

Hope everyone has a great night.......

YaYa1962's photo
Fri 09/09/11 07:51 PM
You have me laughing hard at that one.......well we all have our stories, thats for sure. Pop Tart UPC tho'...

hmm excuse me while I go dig through the trash to see how interesting that might be.....NOT.....Only because we eat toaster strudels...lol

One day.......the Universe will yield to all of us lonely souls, and give us what are heart truly seeks, Damn it I am tired of waiting......I WANT IT NOW!!!

stepping off my soap box for now......

YaYa1962's photo
Fri 09/09/11 07:23 PM
So I was being a little mischievous when I wrote my first paragraph....I fully understood, my way of being funny

It is a hard place to be.....looking forward to one day finding a match that has opposites from mine, so we can both learn from each other......

Still searching.........

Have a Great weekend!!!

YaYa1962's photo
Thu 09/08/11 11:44 PM
I appreciate his style and very much enjoyed it, raising 4 kids and youngest is all into his style....I believe if he did another, ask him to slide a little dubstep in with his style, that would make another genre really great.....(: Congrats on having such a talented young man......

YaYa1962's photo
Thu 09/08/11 10:57 PM
So, I cannot respond to you personally because I do have kids, all older.....And I do not live 6 blocks from you....(Southern Colorado) to be exact. I do have more than a few qaulifying examples, but I believe those have barred me from further communication.

In all seriousness, I totally agree with the long distance relationship, we are all somewhat on the same level when it comes to maybe the comfort of being in one another's arms, and or just looking into each others eyes, being on Video cam is only for me and my daughter, that lives 1200 miles apart and also my Mom...(:

As for the people in other countries trying to find their way into the country of riches, I have no room for, besides I want to have communication with the other person and not have to use an online translator to talk...lol

So glad to find this community of like minded individuals

Good Luck Lex, and Good Luck to myself as well, I may not have comfort of another, I do have the comfort in knowing my true love comes from within myself.....(:

Have a great night

YaYa1962's photo
Thu 09/08/11 10:29 PM
Interesting Topic.......

Since I have come into my OWN New Life, I have pondered this as well, but a friend brought it to my attention. She says if you find someone younger then when walking hand in hand, what the worse could happen? He makes you look even younger.....(:

Always New ways of looking at Old ways.....This I enjoy...(: