Community > Posts By > sherrie0527

sherrie0527's photo
Fri 02/12/10 01:34 PM
hmmm now i can't reply to it...grrrr...that blows

sherrie0527's photo
Fri 02/12/10 01:01 PM
OMG YOU GUYS FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got married on 1 12 lol witch was our first date...that he tried killing me...LMAO we just had our first ann. HEHEHEHEE...Thank you guys soooo very much!!!!!!!!111111

sherrie0527's photo
Fri 02/12/10 11:25 AM
I"m not sure it might of been but i dont think it should of been? I woudlnt' thinks so atleats...whoooo knows

sherrie0527's photo
Fri 02/12/10 11:23 AM

it was before 2/6/07 i found a thread where u stated that you had written about it..

Yah i saw that too, i can't find it anywhere. is Vanchue still the "head" guy in here with Mike? Or is it someone else now? It must of been deleted or something i can't find it...GRRR

sherrie0527's photo
Fri 02/12/10 11:22 AM
Still can't find it..i have went through ALLL of them...and nothing..grrr :banghead:

sherrie0527's photo
Fri 02/12/10 10:52 AM
OHHHH thank you lmao i started from the end was on page 1390 or something..lol I will find it thank you soooo very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

sherrie0527's photo
Fri 02/12/10 10:39 AM
I'm lookig for an OLD!!!! post i posted back in 07...lol i have sence updated it but i dont remember when i updated witch is why i can't find it..lol It is about me going on a date and the guy wrecked abotu 15 miles from my house..it is a crazy funny story of what happened and the comments you will Laugh you *** off..lol I posted this back when this was JustsayHi..so its been a long while..

Wellll i ended up marrying the fruit cake that tried killing me on our first date...lol I wanted to print it out and let him read it...if you could find it i will send a BIG hug through here..lol so if you have some tome to peek around could you post what pages numbers you have searched...:)

Thank you sooooo very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sherrie0527's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:07 PM
LMAO that is great...LMAO..HAHAHAHAA

Right in the middle of lovemaking,the husband dies of a heart attack.As the funeral arrangements are being made, the mortician informs the widow that he cannot get rid of her dead husband's rigor mortis hard-on which is sticking straight up in the air and if they don't do something,it will look odd in the coffin at the funeral.

The widow tells the guy to cut it off and stick it up her dear departed's behind.The mortician can't believe his earsnoway but the widow is adamant,so he does it. During the funeral,friends and relatives of the dead man were concerned to see a tear in the corner of his eye,but the widow assured them that there was no cause to be alarmed.

Just before the casket is closed,the widow leans in and whispers in the dead man's ear,"It HURTS,doesn't it?"pitchfork

sherrie0527's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:00 PM
ROTFLMAO...lmao..if only i sucked his ****..lol i wouldn't be 32 weeks prego..lol

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 04:32 PM
thought i would bump it up to see if there are any jello heads on thus afternoon

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:38 AM

explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode explode laugh explode JELLO!!!!explode explode explode JELLO explode explode

bigsmile drinker

Why hello...lol

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:37 AM

i have been on here for a long time..when it first started up...so if you know what jello heads are..lol..if not...lol just a place to post and chat...lol and get fake jello shots..lol or any one "drink" ya want..lol
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

My beautiful friend with such a happy ending to you,,,,,lol
HOW THE HELL YA BEEN??????
GREAT to see ya pop in and I hope your still living out your dream,wink...:heart: :wink: flowerforyou

doing pretty good

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:32 AM

HA!--hadn't seen that two words in a while--jello heads--

lol those two words just jumped up and bite ya in then Buttocks..lmao

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:19 AM

Being that far along in the summer SUCKS! I remember I was about that far along in August. And we lost power for two days. The whole region was out and further. And i thought i was going to DIE.

But I wish you all the best with the new little oneflowerforyou

OMG i would die if i didn't have my AC and this worldwind of a fan that i have...lol if i turn it on high it blows chit around..hell just on two it emptys ashtrays...lol

I spent the days in the tub. The water was cold and I was some what happy.laugh

So do we know what we are having? And do you have names picked out?

lol thats a good idea dont know if i would have thought about that...lol

we are having a little boy, his name will be Kole Matthew

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:17 AM

Congrats Sherrie!!!::banana: :banana: :banana:
And Welcome Back flowerforyou
Come see us any time.happy

Thanks

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:00 AM
Edited by sherrie0527 on Sun 07/27/08 09:01 AM

Being that far along in the summer SUCKS! I remember I was about that far along in August. And we lost power for two days. The whole region was out and further. And i thought i was going to DIE.

But I wish you all the best with the new little oneflowerforyou

OMG i would die if i didn't have my AC and this worldwind of a fan that i have...lol if i turn it on high it blows chit around..hell just on two it emptys ashtrays...lol

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:58 AM

jello... headshuh huh huh tequila drinker drinker

lol nice...could sooooo go for some tequila...lol...but yeah can't do that..well i guess i could on here..lol as it never goes to the baby...lol just makes me think about it really hard...lol...

how are ya doing?

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:57 AM

oh forgot to answer..lol i'm doing alright i guess...lol it is just to hot...lol and being 31 weeks and a couple days prego...it is just WAYYYY to hot...so i spend all day in the house...on the net..lol

Don't think I've ever seen you before, but thought I'd say hello and congratulations on the baby on the way. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Do you know what you're having?

lol i havn't been on here in a while..havn't had net access..but finnaly got it hooked up for my B day and mothers day...lol..Yes i no what i'm haveing..lol Little Boy Kole Matthew...and thanks..hehehe

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:55 AM

WB Jello head!!! flowers

Not one, but know who they are! :wink:

lol thanks...glad to be back...lol

sherrie0527's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:49 AM
lol..well now ya know what a jello head on here is..lol.. something we started along time ago..lol well i didn't start it i dont remember who did....lol just everyone joined in

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25