Community > Posts By > Ashley Tuong

Ashley Tuong's photo
Tue 07/30/19 11:53 PM
Pen

Ashley Tuong's photo
Tue 07/30/19 01:47 AM
I am an easy, open minded, respect all kinds of people, don't judge anyone, funny, like different and spontaneous, warm, serious, carrying simple woman. You find me.I am an extrovert, faithful, sincere, thoughtful, I love music, to dance, to sing. I love sports, I love to see new places, I love to cook, I am very romantic, I hope to meet you soon, I like sports ,being with family, I'm young but for where I'm going, I'm risky and adventurous, friendly and very sincere, as all you give me. There are beautiful places in the world I would like you to show me, so take my hand and take me with you.

Hi, Im Ashley, Vietnamese single mom 31 by age, with a 2 years old son. I'm here to look for a serious USA man 35-50 age for marriage. I'm real and hope you are real too. If you really want to have a happy family then we can get to know more about each other and see how life hold on with us ❣

Ashley Tuong's photo
Tue 07/30/19 01:24 AM
Hey im real here. But in Viet Nam
Glad to know everyone here wish you all a good day

Ashley Tuong's photo
Tue 07/30/19 01:21 AM
I am an easy, open minded, respect all kinds of people, don't judge anyone, funny, like different and spontaneous, warm, serious, carrying simple woman. You find me.I am an extrovert, faithful, sincere, thoughtful, I love music, to dance, to sing. I love sports, I love to see new places, I love to cook, I am very romantic, I hope to meet you soon, I like sports ,being with family, I'm young but for where I'm going, I'm risky and adventurous, friendly and very sincere, as all you give me. There are beautiful places in the world I would like you to show me, so take my hand and take me with you.

Hi, Im Ashley, Vietnamese single mom 31 by age, with a 2 years old son. I'm here to look for a serious USA man 35-50 age for marriage. I'm real and hope you are real too. If you really want to have a happy family then we can get to know more about each other and see how life hold on with us ❣