Community > Posts By > Roxy28

Roxy28's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:56 AM
I suck in the found someone category and the finding friends part too.. wow I suck big time! :cry:

Roxy28's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:40 AM
when you find someone you want to chat to you click on their profile and then click on the "instant message" button under their picture. :tongue:

Roxy28's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:32 PM
ok... here is a better explantion.
all the documents ie...pics, files, notepad files,all my music that was in the "moms doc" folder is now in this YOUR folder and my "mom" one is empty so this thing I got pulled ALL my docs and put them in the new one which I can't access.
I can't access anything from the original mom and when I do lay my mouse on it it is empty. I have added a new adminstrator and it's still not letting me see anything.
I have done everything you had described and it's still not letting me. I have even unchecked stuff that said... unhide and it goes right back to hiding them.

What a cluster F I swear! I'm so pissed I could scream. I puked and cried for days. I am a graphics designer for online gaming and if it wasn't for my database I would be in a world of hurt right now.
My OS is WinXP

Roxy28's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:55 PM
yep ran avg in safe mode as well as the main

Roxy28's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:27 PM
Ok here is my problem. I downloaded Stardock and in the process I'm thinking I got a worm or something. My entire "moms docs" is now empty and in this new folder called "YOUR-and a whole bunch of numbers" when I click on anything like my paintshop or itunes it says I don't have access. Also I'm thinking it changed my files around like they are NTFS or FAT32... does anyone know how I can fix this. I have tried a system restore to a later date, but that didn't help. I went ahead and just made a new account on the pc and have all my programs, but none of the old things like pictures and that are able to come up on the new account. Please help if you can or understand whats happened.
Many thanks and hugs,

Roxy

Roxy28's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:37 PM
Edited by Roxy28 on Sun 11/25/07 10:38 PM
i want to smell your farts in the night when i wake up to use my inhaler.
i want to see you scratch your ass in public when im buying my panties at walmart.
i want to feel your hard on in the morning when i know you really only need to pee and you tell me it's " only for you baby"!
I want to kiss the skin tag on your neck while you reach for my ass only to find the remote!
i want to see you look in the mirror and your tits sag as bad as mine do!
Ok and im sooo kidding! lol

Roxy28's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:23 PM
I agree... why would you lie just to get something?? I haven't nor would ever do that. I'm too old now to play stupid want games! Oh wait.. I'm single, maybe I should look into this whole thing.
But then again, I'm looking for a relationshop based on honesty and fun. Mwahahahaha I said "relationshop" maybe it is true. Can't buy me love... BS!! lol