Community > Posts By > ZebraKiss

ZebraKiss's photo
Sun 09/25/11 07:16 AM

Despite what those guys did it doesn't allow you to take judgement on all guys on this site. I am expecting an apology to follow to all us guys that didn't email you.

:thumbsup:

I am not trying to generalize ALL men but so far, the guys that keep messaging me are tipping the scale towards stupidity.

ZebraKiss's photo
Sun 09/25/11 07:13 AM
I really enjoyed this season. It did play out a lot slower than I thought it would but FINALLY we had a Sookie x Eric sex scene. Been waiting on that from the beginning!

I was really suprised and sad about the ending though. How do you think that is going to continue?

ZebraKiss's photo
Sun 09/25/11 07:11 AM
I agree, though there is something about Spike that just makes him totally awesome! Then again, Ein is a definate major character =D

ZebraKiss's photo
Sun 09/25/11 07:08 AM
I watch more Family Guy than I do American Dad. Mostly because FG makes fun of current pop culture and it always makes me laugh. I mean come on, you would need Reese Witherspoon's chin to slice through THAT argument! lol bigsmile

ZebraKiss's photo
Sun 09/25/11 07:04 AM

I've seen all those anime except FullMoon wo Sagashite.

Some of my favorite anime:

- Cowboy Bebop
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Eureka Seven
- Blood +
- Fists of the North Star
- Virus Buster Serge
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Star Driver
- Trigun

you should try bleach and Rurouni Kenshin too, both are very good

I agree. Both of those anime are really good. And Rurouni Kenshin is a classic!

@Raven - Sorry, seems my reply didn't post(my laptop is a piece). I have seen those anime as well. Looks like you enjoy mostly the older anime, with the exception of FMA Brotherhood. I am happy they decided to remake it closer to the Manga. The origional FMA was good, but this is better =D

ZebraKiss's photo
Fri 09/23/11 06:37 PM

There's somebody out there for everyone, & surely there are women also who think like you. As to whether it's a bad thing, that's for you to decide, keeping in mind that over 80% of the world now has herpes and may remain unaware of it until one day (possibly even after they marry) their immune systems weaken and it reveals itself permanently, letting your precious partner know they now have it too even though it hasn't exposed itself in "their" bodies yet.

Some types of herpes give cervical cancer to women. For all we know, it could even give some types of cancer (yet undiscovered) to men. As far as I know, to date it can only create painful warts all over your private parts for the rest of your life.

Each time you sleep with one person you are really sleeping with everyone they have slept with and everyone all of their partners have slept with. In other words, you could be sleeping with a few hundred people every time you sleep with just "one". So the whole thing is basically the call of your partners and yourself.

While most young people believe they're invincible, it's a horrible way for 80% of the population to find out they're not.

Just damn 0.0

ZebraKiss's photo
Fri 09/23/11 06:35 PM

I've seen all those anime except FullMoon wo Sagashite.

Some of my favorite anime:

- Cowboy Bebop
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Eureka Seven
- Blood +
- Fists of the North Star
- Virus Buster Serge
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Star Driver
- Trigun

ZebraKiss's photo
Fri 09/23/11 06:34 PM
I have searched several times and around my area, all I see is "Last seen over a month ago" on every profile. Are there any girls around Broken Arrow who are still on this site?! I feel like the only lesbi around brokenheart

ZebraKiss's photo
Fri 09/23/11 06:26 PM
Hey you. I am currently staying in Broken Arrow, OK until October 14th and I am looking to meet with some singles in the area and see if I can't find what I am searching for =D Haven't had too much luck so I am gonna try this. Let me know if you want to chat and see if we hit it off!

ZebraKiss's photo
Sat 09/17/11 08:37 AM
I agree, Chrissy is awesome lol

ZebraKiss's photo
Wed 09/14/11 11:02 AM

Nu uh, you're stoopid!

'Nuff said lol

ZebraKiss's photo
Tue 09/13/11 09:24 PM

I think it's ego and they are trying to convert you to their evil army of heterosexuals. Or that they don't read and don't care. Sex is Sex. Yeah, I'm going with that. LOL

Marry Me? lol

ZebraKiss's photo
Tue 09/13/11 11:28 AM

It is so not cute x.x

Maybe I am not appealing to women?

The dating pool is just extremely small. The statistics are not in
your favor. Meanwhile there is a great excess of males who appear to
(how shall I put this delicately) unmet needs of an erotic nature?

I am certain in any case that you are not particularly unappealing.
You'd have more success with a social environment which emphasixes
LGBT community that's all.

Only problems are:
1. All the LGBT communites cost money and I am broke
2. IRL, there is only one gay bar and I haven't really met anyone there
3. I think I come off as awkward because I am so used to being with men that I feel like a virgin all over again.

ZebraKiss's photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:22 PM

So, I am pretty sure my profile says "looking for a woman" and all of my about me and conversations are geared towards that fact. But somehow, just somehow, I have gotten message after message from guys wanting sex. Seriously? What the hell is going on?

being objective here, although the header says woman, the actual profile is pretty ambiguous about what you may be into

when the word 'bi curious' is mentioned, it implies that there is no true gender 'preference',,,, and many guys have the fantasy of being with a girl who wouldnt mind being with other girls too,,

but if you are stictly no ,,,,,ly.....than calling the guys dumb might be even more effective of a strategy than describing your interest in women,,,,,lol

I appreciate the direction. I re-read my profile so I narrowed it down to be more... well specific lol I am bi-curious but right now I am only interested in finding a woman.

ZebraKiss's photo
Mon 09/12/11 03:33 PM
It is so not cute x.x

Maybe I am not appealing to women?

ZebraKiss's photo
Mon 09/12/11 01:40 PM

I prefer to think of them as "very flexible" in their willingness to
consider intimate relationships!

laugh

drinker

We'll go with that frustrated

ZebraKiss's photo
Mon 09/12/11 09:34 AM

Some people (men and women) don't read profiles. They look at pics.

You can go to your mail tab and click on filters. You can make it so only women can contact you. That would leave out your male friends here though....except if you email them first, then they can reply

http://mingle2.com/inbox/filters

Done and done lol

ZebraKiss's photo
Mon 09/12/11 08:51 AM
So, I am pretty sure my profile says "looking for a woman" and all of my about me and conversations are geared towards that fact. But somehow, just somehow, I have gotten message after message from guys wanting sex. Seriously? What the hell is going on?

ZebraKiss's photo
Mon 09/12/11 08:47 AM
Aww, that is so sad!!!

ZebraKiss's photo
Mon 09/12/11 08:46 AM

Seeing as she's looking for a woman, I would not get too excited about it.

Thank you! lol

Previous 1