Community > Posts By > nicknorwich

no photo
Mon 01/11/16 10:45 AM
That@s nice. you should be proud. made you the decent person you are today

no photo
Mon 01/11/16 10:42 AM
Hi. I am part time dad!

I have been separated from the mother of my children since not long after my youngest was born. She was angry when i left and tried to dis allow me from seeing the children. I persisted and now have had regular contact with my children for years which is set out around work as I work full time.

There are some interesting points about why guys don't want to be with a single mother. Personally I have Fantasized about meeting a nice woman who has a child. This is because i became a father, i have these parenting skill which are going to waste.

My ex sadly struggled very much with becoming a mother. She suffered from prenatal and postnatal depression meaning I became main carer fror the children, and my partner. I tried to be her rock throughout the years i was with her.

Anyway. Good luck to you all. continue bettering yourself and following your dreams and the right one will find you! X Nick X Happy New Year to all

no photo
Mon 10/03/11 04:05 PM
Hi, I am looking to get to know a nice girl. I'm 21, trying to find someone with similar interests. message me, don't be shy! x