Community > Posts By > FatFreddy

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 01:49 AM
Edited by FatFreddy on Wed 11/16/11 02:04 AM
Shep

verb, to shep, shepping

1.Removing all a persons body hair with sheep shears.

2.[Slang]To wash ones face with a woolly flannel.

3.noun, shep
The pile of hair left over after a person has been shepped.

Shepping has long been a practice in pre-marriage ceremonies in New Zealand, The Falkland Islands and other communities farming ruminant mammals from the ovis family. Believed to have originated in Wales, the practice involves removing all of a womans body hair prior to marriage, then dressing her as a sheep. In some modern countries shepping salons offer a similar service using wax although the tradition of being dressed as a sheep afterwards is less popular in modern times.

The Catholic Church outlawed shepping during the 14th and 15th centuries as the idea of someone dressing as a sheep offended sensibilities of the day. It was considered blasphemous and an insult to the 'Holy Lamb of God'

no photo
Tue 11/15/11 05:31 PM
Edited by FatFreddy on Tue 11/15/11 05:31 PM
In reality...

:laughing:

no photo
Tue 11/15/11 05:11 PM
Have you done something wrong?

no photo
Tue 11/15/11 05:08 PM
for taking my meds.

no photo
Tue 11/15/11 04:39 PM
...so, we're all agreed then.

no photo
Tue 11/15/11 04:35 PM
Edited by FatFreddy on Tue 11/15/11 04:35 PM
for not having the correct Veterinary(dental) certification.

no photo
Tue 11/15/11 01:52 PM
I love you all...I havent come across the term 'shep' before though?? Maybe I'm too old for these new fangled words...

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:34 PM
I think a transgender male to female could fool a male but the other way round less likely.

Girls, if you're in bed with a guy and he goes for anywhere other than a hotspot first, be afraid.:laughing:

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:29 PM
pinch, punch no returns

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:28 PM
yesterday is gone

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:25 PM
You didnt think the barking and corn-pecking was odd?

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:12 PM

Are you saying ugly people should be thrown in jail because they put on makeup to fool people into thinking that they're pretty?

ugly people should just get a fine
pugly people should have to do community service
fugly people should get a suspended sentence
pug fugly people should be thrown in jail

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:04 PM
Ive only just met her, how can I tell if I want to shep her or not yet?
Probably though.

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:58 PM
Its a good poem...

...but I would say that those people didnt feel like that, no.

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:34 PM

...I really often do say "Bah" ....

Have you ever been mistaken for a sheep?

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 02:49 PM

Another good reason to steer clear of mixing sex with that area of the body

...you know it is.

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 02:45 PM
Theres no doubt that the world would be a different place if America afforded the same rights to citizens of other countries as it does to its own.

As a citizen of another country, I believe that the American Constitution is one of the greatest aspirations of humanity, its nobility is self evident and it stands as tall and wide as the pyramids, as impressive as the great wall of China as an icon of civilisation.

Its worth defending Sojourner.

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 02:35 PM
..see, a picture paints a thousand words. When you see that, you arent thinking about shelter or clothes.

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 02:23 PM
perhaps mine was just being cautious

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 02:21 PM

How would you feel if the police were able to use the same tactic to question citizens?

If you are talking to me, you're comparing apples to oranges and sorry for the cliche....You want to make this a black and white thing and I don't because as I stated, I cannot choose a position on this one, as a matter of fact, I think every case should be treated individually and if it's my kids life on the line and some jerk of has her hidden away in some sleazy flop house, I don't care what they do to him to make him talk just as long as I get my kid back.... OK?

It was to the room more than singling you out Leigh. And I agree with your sentiments. All is fair in love and war. Although I dont think divorce lawyers condone waterboarding.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25