Community > Posts By > FatFreddy

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 02:09 PM
How would you feel if the police were able to use the same tactic to question citizens?

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 01:57 PM
Depends if you took the tradesmans entrance or not. If you didnt, then sure kick his *** if it makes you feel better. If you did, well you better call it quits and get some therapy cos thats gonna come back and haunt you one day, late at night, when your all alone...and spoil many a good evening.
:laughing:

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 01:44 PM
cellulite

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 12:21 PM

A real man only cares about a womans happiness when the food and/or sex stop. Thats when he knows when theres a problem, any other time, well then she must be happy, because I'm getting food and sex...see, simples

how about shelter & clothes?rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

A real man rarely gets further down the list than his first two priorities

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 11:59 AM
singmesweet, please dont be offended. I have deleted all of the other profile pics, including the one that didnt resemble you, and I wont wind you up anymore ok?frown

I was only playing with you and I didnt mean to perhaps quite go so far but I was amused by it and the fact you rose to it amused me a little more. blushing Some might say you are quite a serious person and that you dont suffer fools gladly. I would agree with them.huh

As a person I probably couldnt contrast more with you as I take nothing seriously, yet there would be much we would agree on as I sense that you are an intelligent individual.spock

Creepy.scared

The reason that I have posted this here is because I didnt want to "creep you out" further by pm'ing this to you so I dont want there to be any medical bills for you hyperventilating (sse, I cant stop)

Gender Issues??surprised

What? I didnt see any of you girls stepping up to sort out the dog, even the tough ones like navy and teadipper. So thats one area where mens opinions differ and I rest my case. shades And I digress...slaphead

Ok, I will end this now and hope that this Public Apology is enough for you not feel threatened, creeped out, smooshed, rick-rolled or any other negative internet emotions towards my presence.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:42 PM
You dont?

Thats it, its over.

no photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:36 PM
Edited by FatFreddy on Sun 11/13/11 02:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-9FCTbKF2o&feature=related

no photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:33 PM
...like looking in the mirror isnt it?

no photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:29 PM
for getting crumbs in the bed.

no photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:28 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:20 PM
its a soundbite.

But I guess I have always possesed a will to survive.

But examining your response a little, I think it may be fair to infer that under some circumstances you would indeed do what you are attempting to criticise me for...you think your justification is better than mine it seems. So please please please tell me how I can be so great...like you.

no photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:11 PM
why limit yourself?

no photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:10 PM
Gosford Pork

no photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:04 PM
...and better than expected. A pleasant surprise. You seem to have lost a few pounds, are you working out?

no photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:01 PM

I would have took the dog outside and bashed his skull in with a shovel...

Yikes. I'm glad no guys I know are like this, wanting to physically harm animals.

Hypothetically speaking, it would be an interesting experiment to put someone (say, you) in a room with a gun and a hungry dog - too see which one came out.

...in your opinion, what would be the outcome of that?

Would you harm an animal that was dangerous to you if it came to 'you or the dog'?

no photo
Fri 11/11/11 05:28 PM
well, until dogs learn how to use shovels, I'm not going to be the beta dog.

no photo
Fri 11/11/11 05:26 PM
Around the world in 80 lays

no photo
Fri 11/11/11 05:15 PM
but you still want to hit the dog right?

no photo
Fri 11/11/11 05:12 PM

no photo
Fri 11/11/11 04:58 PM
Are you sure?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25