Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:45 PM
Good luck to you. I don't feel as if I belong here, either, so I've been checking out other sites. There may be at least a few other people out there who feel as we do.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:43 PM
Hello. There's nothing at all wrong with a man who is sensitive. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:39 PM
Here's what I believe....everyone has a guardian angel (who is with us from the day we are born until we die). Plus, there's another angel that regularly helps the guardian angel, but can also go off to help other angels. Angels are awesome, and can help us in our lives if we let them and ask them in.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:35 PM
Interesting point to bring up. I've tried to establish friendships with at least a couple of people, through emailing and it just didn't work. And I'm not sure why. If someone intentionally misleads another, that's simply wrong, though.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:15 PM
Enya:

Prayers are being said for you and remember one thing, please, that all people have mistakenly hurt others' feelings over the years and God forgives them. You are too hard on yourself.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:12 PM
Specifically, not attached men does NOT mean married. It means single, without spouses, girlfriends, etc.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:11 PM
Thank you MEN for replying. (Women's responses, as marrieds, don't count.)

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:09 PM
This is a statement that I've now put in my profile, in my search for a man. Needless to say, I don't get any email. But, you know what? That's fine. It doesn't bother me. It gets old when a person won't accept another, as is. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:07 PM
I'm only in control of myself, not of others. Hasn't everyone made at least one mistake in their life?

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:06 PM
A true man will not freak out. He will already know that stress, and hormones, can cause a woman's cycle to be late, be earlier to stop altogether. He needs to read up on this I think. He also should read medical information about pre-menopausal women, who go through really strange cycles, so that he doesn't assume all women in that age group are pregnant.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:03 PM
Tell my children and friends I love them.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:02 PM
I am seeking marriage, and would hope it is the last one...and lasts the rest of my life. However, this isn't some game to jump into. My mistakes were made, and learned, so I proceed with caution.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:20 PM
I'm still thinking it's a miracle that people get emails on here.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:19 PM
If I had patience (and money), I'd be home schooling. The school systems don't work, in many places, anymore.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:17 PM
Good luck! It might take years. laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:15 PM
That's a nice poem. Don't feel alone, though. Women get involved with men, too, that fall out of love with them and the women never know why.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:32 PM
That's what I seek, too, but not sure if they exist anymore. grumble

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:29 PM
Honesty is a very important trait, for me, in searching for a good man. Many pretend they are "good and honest", especially online, but when the reality test comes, they fail.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:27 PM
Stupid people shouldn't breed.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:24 PM
Some men only want the size 0 crackheads, or the "picture perfect" females, with their faces caked with piles of makeup. It's always baffled me as well. Trust me...one test I do on men is to make sure they don't base a woman on her weight before I even talk to them. My son's dad had threatened me with divorce if I didn't lose weight after our son was born. I lost the weight and divorced him. laugh No one should ever be based on weight, no matter what size. Love comes from within, but too many "men" haven't gotten past the boy stage yet, and some never will.