Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Mon 10/22/12 01:40 PM

Sense my divorce I've been involved with a number of women. At some point they all asked the same question. "Where is this going?"

I thought things were fine just as they were. I had my space, she had hers. We saw each other when we wanted and if it was inconvenient, we didn't. I was happy and she seemed happy too.

Why does it have to be going someplace?

What's to be gained by getting married that a couple doesn't already have?

I’ll admit to not having read all the responses but here’s my 2 pennies worth....for me personally, the relationship would need to go someplace because the thought of remaining stagnant in a relationship gives me the willies. I have to move forward in my life. If I looked back on the relationship six months on and saw no change, no growth, no nothing, I would be thinking that maybe he isn’t the right person for me.

no photo
Thu 10/11/12 12:51 PM
There's 3 Scorpio's in my family.

One bday's on the 31 October. I'm the 17th November and one's on the 20th November.

I have a soft spot for a certain Leo.

no photo
Thu 10/11/12 12:43 PM
Yes, it is cheating. You should be enough and she should have been having cyber sex with you.

no photo
Wed 10/10/12 01:23 PM
I once almost went on a date with a photographer who prior to our date sent me a link so that I could view some of his work online. ..He called me the day before our date and asked me what I thought of his work.

Knowing that some artists can be sensitive, I diplomatically said that I liked some pictures better than others. I praised the ones I liked and said very little about the ones that I didn’t. He completely went off on one...’what did I know’.....’I wouldn’t recognise art if it came up and hit me’ and so on. After trying to placate him we ended up having a full blown argument on the phone and I ended up hanging up on him...I had a really lucky escape!

no photo
Sun 10/07/12 12:10 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Sun 10/07/12 12:12 PM
I normally don't enjoy playing games but this one's not one-sided and we're both enjoying it...I can't wait to see how it plays out.

no photo
Sat 10/06/12 06:58 AM
B'lated happy birthday to you kitten flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/06/12 06:57 AM
confession isn't always good for the soul

no photo
Sat 10/06/12 06:53 AM
Congrats Krupa drinks

no photo
Wed 10/03/12 03:39 PM
Don't know if I'm looking forward to seeing you...

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 02:50 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Mon 10/01/12 02:51 PM
Absolutely love Concha Buika esp Jodida pero contenta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E58_5-FC3k4&feature=related

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 02:40 PM
If you mix black and white, you get grey

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 02:38 PM

Just how thin or thick is the line between friendship and lovers.

Well..I generally tend not to have sex with my friends and the friends that currently have that were former lovers, are just friends...lovers are lovers and friends are friends. No lines.

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 02:29 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Mon 10/01/12 02:29 PM

A girl i was dating for a little while set me up by saying it was ok for us to have a threesome with one of her friends. I hesitated thinking it was to good to be true. She reassured me she was serious. So me being stupid I picked a friend of hers. bad mistake. A 3 hour arguement then erupted of how it was a test and that i shouldve said she was enough for me. Does this happen to many other people? does it make me the bad guy? Give me some feedback mingle2 people. -blake

She sounds like an immature, insecure, manipulative biotch to me....You found out early, consider yourself lucky...And keep you guard up...:wink:

This x100. Can't stand games. You're a man what did she expect you to do? turn down a 3sum...yeah and what planet does she live on laugh

laugh :thumbsup: Exactly...I can't believe he is ever asking the question!...NO, IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU THE BAD GUY!!slaphead

Totally agree. You are not the bad guy...you just should have heard "Danger Will Robinson" (lost in space) when she mentioned it laugh

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 02:22 PM

so can two alphas manage to have a successful relationship? it always seems to be a struggle for control. on one hand its exciting and fun, just wondering how long until you get tired...does someone have to submit?

Two alphas can have a short term relationship but not a long term one. There is that initial excitement, passion and fun...seeing who's the first one to give in but you get to a point where all of that wears off and you live in a constant stalemate neither wanting to give in...there needs to balance, compromise and not made to feel weak just because you’ve let the other person have their way...

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 02:11 PM

A girl i was dating for a little while set me up by saying it was ok for us to have a threesome with one of her friends. I hesitated thinking it was to good to be true. She reassured me she was serious. So me being stupid I picked a friend of hers. bad mistake. A 3 hour arguement then erupted of how it was a test and that i shouldve said she was enough for me. Does this happen to many other people? does it make me the bad guy? Give me some feedback mingle2 people. -blake

She sounds like an immature, insecure, manipulative biotch to me....You found out early, consider yourself lucky...And keep you guard up...:wink:

This x100. Can't stand games. You're a man what did she expect you to do? turn down a 3sum...yeah and what planet does she live on laugh

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 02:06 PM

I don't date unless I have an interest either. But it is not always a romantic interest. Some people I just find fascinating or interesting. Sometimes the feelings come later.

This...I don't really need more friends so I wouldn't date someone unless he was interesting on some level.

no photo
Fri 09/28/12 02:03 PM

At one point and for a long time, you were the love of my life and my best friend. I miss that and I miss us (at times) BUT I'm not gonna be your bit on the side. I just wanna keep things as they are...platonic!

I'm blaming the prosecco...

no photo
Fri 09/28/12 01:53 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Fri 09/28/12 02:03 PM
I said it better the second time laugh

no photo
Thu 09/27/12 02:30 PM
To Scotty, viewing my profile doesn't count as a response. Did you get my request? It didn't bounce back so assumed that you did...I'm not chashing ya anymore

no photo
Thu 09/27/12 02:20 PM
sharing

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25