Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Sat 12/08/12 09:56 AM
Nope. I would call HIM names but not you.

The onus is totally on HIM to stick to the vows he committed himself to and if he wasn’t cheating with her with you he’d be cheating on her with someone else.

no photo
Sat 12/08/12 09:47 AM
Dating again after a LTR ends is a minefield of (on the whole) a series of continual eye-openers – some good, some not so good. I didn’t realise how much the ‘goal posts’ had changed when I started dating again.

My advice, if the breakup was amicable, get the ball rolling via dating/social networking sites. If it wasn’t, take some time out until you’re ready.

no photo
Tue 11/20/12 01:53 PM
The difference is one face you want to see when you wake up in the morning, the other is that you wish they had left before you woke up laugh

no photo
Tue 11/20/12 01:43 PM
Nearly all women (and men) have had similar experiences to you.

What I realised is that I needed to stay true to myself because doing anything else would be trying to be a player myself.

You haven't got a 'problem', they have!

no photo
Tue 11/20/12 01:33 PM

Just a discussion point. Should there be humor or honesty when a guy is asked: "Does this outfit make me look fat?"

No as the "honest" answer should always be 'no baby, you always look good in whatever you wear' laugh

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 02:36 PM
Also nerves can sometimes have a large part to play on a first date - well at least they sometimes do with me – that makes a second date necessarily on some occasions.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 02:26 PM
According to some conspiracy theorists, most of the human populace will be killed off by the deliberate introduction of GM foods, the devil (whatever that is) and the reptile people.

After sitting through 12 hours of a David Icke indoctrination...sorry, I mean to type 'lecture'...my own personal doomsday should happened on the 1 November laugh

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 02:14 PM
It does depend on the people involved and also on the length of the cohabitation.

If I believed in marriage, I would definitely want to live with him before I married him.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 02:09 PM

I've noticed that the great majority of women I date seem to think that if there are no sparks right off the bat,Well, No use for a second date. Most I've dated seem to be opposite of what this article says we should be.

http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=11356&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=1370696

I'm not always instantly attracted to someone from the get-go but there does need to be something to build on...to evolve. If there's nothing or just the basis of a good friendship, then I probably wouldn't see him again.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 01:59 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Wed 11/14/12 02:00 PM

could someone be romantic yet no caring and vice versa?

someone can pretend to be romantic, sure

but genuine romance only comes from some level of caring,,,

^^ This.

A romantic gesture is more genuine if it is based on your partner's knowledge of you and your likes and dislikes.

Buying your other half red roses isn't romantic if you've told him that roses are your least favourite flowers and he buys them anyway.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 01:49 PM
Everyone has a breaking point and love isn't always enough to make someone stay...

No such thing as a "perfect partner" unless he's perfectly imperfect :smile:

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:59 PM
Blast from the past...thought about you today Capeman. Hope alls well with you.

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:58 PM

Happy diwali to all.

May this festival of lights enlighten your life for ever.

Happy Diwali to you Prashant01

no photo
Wed 11/07/12 01:31 PM
Here's my take on it..

Sometimes you can have an instant attract for someone and all your normal rules go out of the windows or sometimes it’s just alcohol induced lust.

If it feels like the right thing to do and has nothing to do with them getting more and more attractive after your 2nd or third glass of wine, then go for it. You only live once...If you have to use alcohol, think about it or talk yourself into it then it’s probably a good idea to wait until the time is right...or you move on.

no photo
Wed 11/07/12 01:17 PM

punch him in the throat.

Twice...in case he didn't get the message first time round laugh

no photo
Wed 11/07/12 01:13 PM
Almost typed you an explanation before I came to my senses and realised that I don’t need to explain myself or my actions to you.

no photo
Tue 11/06/12 02:01 PM
'I'm not lying. I am single' usually works for me

no photo
Tue 11/06/12 01:56 PM
I’m sorry that you feel that way....We had one date..I gave you my number, you haven't used it..a few IM’s every couple of months isn’t enough to make me change my mind.

It's not like I didn't tell you that I was kinda seeing someone...

Live long and prosper

no photo
Tue 11/06/12 01:45 PM
He needs to have both.

I'm not looking for an Adonis but he does need to be hansome-even if I'm the only one that thinks so.

no photo
Mon 11/05/12 04:38 PM
Yes. I'm 5'7, and don't mind same height or a little shorter but my preference is for taller but don't want to get a crick in my neck looking up at him :smile:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25