Community > Posts By > tessa68

tessa68's photo
Sun 01/20/13 04:43 AM
I will start and please feel free to add more...

-What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?

-Have you had a long-term relationship? Why did it end?

-What do you think is the most important value in a relationship?

-Have you been married before?

-Do you have any children? How do you feel about children?

-If you are married, who would you honor first: your spouse or your friends or your parents or your children (if applicable)?

tessa68's photo
Sat 01/19/13 04:32 AM
After being married for thirty years, a wife asked her husband to describe her.

He looked at her for a while ... then said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."

She asks ... "What does that mean?"

He said, "Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot.

She smiled happily and said ... "Oh, that's so lovely ... What about I, J, K?"

He said, "I'm Just Kidding!"

The swelling in his eye is going down and the doctor is fairly optimistic about saving his testicles.laugh laugh laugh

tessa68's photo
Fri 01/18/13 11:45 PM
Scammers are everywhere...Just learn to use your instinct and judgment to figure it out.

tessa68's photo
Thu 01/17/13 07:09 AM
Welcome to Mingle2 and enjoy the forum siteflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Thu 01/17/13 05:54 AM
I can cook and love it so much..was a frustrated CHEFfrustrated frustrated frustrated

tessa68's photo
Thu 01/17/13 05:51 AM
it should be 50-50...

tessa68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 10:05 PM

Is based on making choices. My words of wisdom for the night.:smile: laugh enjoy your day.

Agree....Your choice and your decision......

tessa68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 08:49 PM
Love the HUNTER X HUNTER and NARUTOblushing

tessa68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 08:46 PM
Several those are:

1) The "I don't need you" game.

2) The "I'll date you and string you along til I find someone better" game.

3) The "Let's be friends, even though I broke up with you" game. If that's not a great excuse to continue using someone, I don't know what is?

tessa68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 05:33 AM
If love isn't a game, then why are there so many players?brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

tessa68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 05:18 AM
I think BOTH- "once a cheater always a cheater".

tessa68's photo
Thu 01/10/13 06:50 PM
Welcome to the siteflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Thu 01/10/13 05:06 AM
Customer Service on Us

If the customer is always right, then why isn’t everything free?

Telling the Truth

When someone tells you that something defies description, you can be pretty sure he’s going to have a go at it anyway.

The Keeper

Of course I can keep secrets. It's the people I tell them to who can't keep them.

Lazy Speed Reader

I don't know how to speed-read. Instead, I listen to Books on Tape on fast-forward.

tessa68's photo
Wed 01/09/13 06:25 PM

I am 42. My boyfriend is 37. He is way more mature than me. Do you think the age gap matters?

Age doesn't matter..as long he is a blue eyed, good looking and handsome guy blushing go go for it....

tessa68's photo
Wed 01/09/13 06:01 PM
to live, survive, and to LOVEflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Wed 01/09/13 12:33 AM

Not only is the Philippines more fun for young tourists looking for adventure but also for foreign retirees seeking refuge for old age.

The country has been ranked 15th out of 22 of the "World's Top Retirement Havens in 2013" released by Ireland-based website International Living.

The ranking grew from only 19 countries in the previous list, which did not include the Philippines.

The Philippines got a score of 79.5 point in the Retirement Index, based on eight categories crucial for retirees, including discounts and other perks.

These include real estate, retirement benefits, cost of living, ease of integration, entertainment and amenities, health care, retirement infrastructure and climate.

The Philippines' highest performance was in terms of cost of living (100 points). It ranked highest among the 22 countries in this criterion.

It scored lowest in the special benefits area, getting the lowest score in the list (57 points). Spain and Thailand got the same score.

"Among the top retirement spots in the world this year, you'll find great variety in the cultural offerings, climates and lifestyles," the website said.

Ecuador sat on top of the list, with a score of 91.9 points.

"Ecuador's major cities have top notch hospitals, clinics and well-trained physicians," the website said.

"All residents are eligible to participate in the country’s Social Security health care system for incredibly low monthly premiums," it added.

Ecuador was followed by Panama (89 points), Malaysia, (87.6 points), Mexico (85.1 points), Costa Rica (84.4 points).

"Each destination is desirable in its own way, but they all offer something increasingly hard to come by at home: A good quality of life for a reasonable price," the website said.

It noted, however, that "no 'formula' can spit out the name of the place that's just right for you."

Retirees should consider what's most important to them, "maybe climate, maybe language, maybe cost, maybe distance from home," it added.

ALWAYS FUN IN THE PHILIPINES:banana: :banana: :banana:

tessa68's photo
Sun 01/06/13 07:10 PM
yeah why not? especially with a blue eyed good looking handsome guylove love love :heart: :heart: :heart: blushing

tessa68's photo
Sat 01/05/13 10:38 PM

August is my month but can't be the sexist; I would thought the Perfectionist as that is what I aspire to be.:smile:
[/quote

-maybe we can exchange birth month then frustrated

tessa68's photo
Sat 01/05/13 08:03 PM
JANUARY - Born the FUNNIEST

FEBRUARY - Born the CRAZIEST

MARCH - Born the CUTEST

APRIL - Born the SWEETEST

MAY - Born the KINDEST

JUNE - Born the MOST SERIOUS

JULY - Born the MOST BEAUTIFUL

AUGUST - Born the SEXIEST