Community > Posts By > AgentCherryZero

AgentCherryZero's photo
Tue 09/20/11 01:42 PM
I like to think I am. I am blunt though and that seems to put people on edge. I do tame it a bit when getting to know people, but if someone has a thin skin, it can be hard.

AgentCherryZero's photo
Sun 09/18/11 12:08 PM
Late night insomnia + too many informercials + a box of cheeze its= wait, what was the question :)

AgentCherryZero's photo
Sat 09/17/11 07:19 AM
Edited by AgentCherryZero on Sat 09/17/11 07:20 AM
I'm sorry that happened to you.

From my own personal experience, it is rather common. I have had a few men from sites that weren't even dating sites approach me and then it quickly lead into that kind of sob story.

It makes you rather blunt upfront, "what do you want from this communication". And that isn't fair to the legitimate men sincerely that are looking, but I just look at from the perspective that they have to have had their share of women coming on to them for nefarious reasons.

I do want to say though in my 15 years online that I have had less then 10% percent of truly bad experiences with men, so take heart.

AgentCherryZero's photo
Fri 09/16/11 01:03 PM
Hi, I joined on a late night insomnia whim. Meeting new people can never be a bad thing right? :)

I am currently in graduate school for sociology/psychology. I have a career in the tech world. I also have a six year old son that keeps me hopping.

I hope to make some new friends and talk about interesting things as well.

AgentCherryZero's photo
Fri 09/16/11 12:56 PM
I'm a geek :) I am a web designer, program writer, into mobile development and love playing Sims3 when I have time. I have been to many Web 2.0 social parties and love all things tech related.

I have found most men hate my career....