Community > Posts By > ohmah

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:50 AM
That's a good answer...the key is honesty with yourself first, then with the other party, about what you're after.

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:05 AM
You ain't old, kid. She just has a narrower dating window than most. "Father figure"...sheesh...

no photo
Sat 12/29/07 12:21 PM

nope, there are no straight women....

at all....

in the world....

we're all destined to die childless....

the human race has come to it's end.

We'll all go down in a gay blaze of glory!

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:54 PM
I'm saxophone player...the back pressure has caused me dain brammage...

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:52 PM

why?

babies are the worst pets ever...

hahaha!

no photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:09 PM

why not just ask her???? no complete stranger on the net is gonna be able to tell you what she's thinking, go ask her.

Good point. You can get advice...you can try to "read" her until the cows come home, but ultimately you've got to have a conversation with her. There must have been some talking; you know that she's a virgin - she must trust you to some extent.

Don't forget the other half of the equation, either - you've got to be honest with yourself about how you feel about her reaction to your advance. If she's had some esteem issues she may require patience that you might not be willing to have. Or maybe you are...the point is it's not your responsibility to work through her issues - only if you want to.

no photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:52 PM

I saw them go that way→
← maybe that way
They might be up there too↑ or there↓

Fact is...they are everywhere.

Problem is... The boneheads and losers tend to make a lot more noise.. either shouting about how great they are, in all things regarding women...or the other side is ~ Whining about how everyone treats them like crap... Same goal, different strategy.

A true gentleman can't..and don't really care to compete with that for a womans attention.

Well put. I also think MojoTojo has a great point - what do you define as "good"?

I'm a good man - just ask me!

no photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:44 PM

well i can't speak for anybody else but i am totally against this merry thing! it's like that freedom of religion thing ya know?!? why go around calling me merry when i may not be! i think we should all band together and get that changed to mediocre christmas, or average christmas or something like that! political correctness! thats all i have to say about it!

Well, that's one approach, I suppose...set the bar lower, so that those who are merriness-challenged won't feel left out...

I do notice that I pretty much never use the word "merry" at any other time of the year.

In any case, I wish you a mediocre Christmas, and a blazé New Years!

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:51 AM
I could use a laugh...