Community > Posts By > Essentially

no photo
Wed 02/26/20 07:27 PM
Fish :tropical_fish: pie and milk

no photo
Wed 02/26/20 07:52 AM
Just read this May angels :angel: sustain her :pray::pray::pray::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

no photo
Tue 02/25/20 08:35 PM
Honey :honey_pot: honey my honey :honey_pot:

no photo
Mon 02/24/20 08:08 PM
Thank you :thumbsup::heartpulse::tulip:love and cool

no photo
Mon 02/24/20 04:37 AM
I have been thinking about its source it’s really strange I never ate bats and will never do it’s disgusting I watched a video on ppl eating it in a southeastern Asian country too I read news on Italy affected by it too

no photo
Sun 02/23/20 09:28 PM
Beautiful day;U2 :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

no photo
Sat 02/22/20 11:04 PM

I'm a hideous monster. I deserve nothing, or minus nothing... I should be long long ago dead.... but I spitefully breathe the air, and I'm thankful for that. every second is a precious thing.

Hi owl 🦉 I assume ppl on my block list never say they are monsters in their profiles lol :laughing: I read too many so called sweet words like I’m kind romantic passionate God loving man like walking :walking: on the beach 🏝 holding hands...

no photo
Sat 02/22/20 10:29 PM
Lol love is in the eye of the beholder some who treasure it deserve love

no photo
Sat 02/22/20 10:26 PM
Love makes the world :earth_americas: go how about money :dollar: which is more important

no photo
Sat 02/22/20 10:23 PM
Sis lady no to ur matchmaking lol that topic can’t be shown on my phone have to reply here he’s intelligent but that would never happen lol I never think of that be a better matchmaker in the future I hope what about u G man C man or man who loves camels :dromedary_camel: thank you for your love :two_hearts: :heartpulse::heartpulse::coffee::laughing::notes::rainbow: hugs sis
Ps I can’t text u for it said I should wait for your response :laughing::cherry_blossom::sun_with_face:🧚‍♀️

no photo
Fri 02/21/20 09:11 AM

Has anyone else noticed this? My three cats have their own separate feeding spots. But on occasion and especially if they are fed something that they particularly like, they will walk away to an entirely different spot and only eat if the food is placed in front of them there :laughing:.

Seamus forgot the details of feeling cat :cat2: when I was a child I fed it at my grandparents’ . It’s waiting for its food patiently with lovely eyes.
Why do u use Chinese feng shui?

Because placement of the food seems important to them and sometimes determines if they will eat it. Hence Feng Shui, the placement of various objects in certain locations.

Lol u know a lot on this culture I think it may be coincidence.

I've had a strong interest in Chinese culture and history for most of my adult life, it's fascinating. As people say, if something has happened it has certainly happened in China and probably more than once.

:sob:it’s the most unique and strange place in the universe
:heartpulse:Good thing is some ancient literature is my favorite and ancient therapies still work today like massage acupuncture and meridians

no photo
Fri 02/21/20 08:21 AM

Has anyone else noticed this? My three cats have their own separate feeding spots. But on occasion and especially if they are fed something that they particularly like, they will walk away to an entirely different spot and only eat if the food is placed in front of them there :laughing:.

Seamus forgot the details of feeling cat :cat2: when I was a child I fed it at my grandparents’ . It’s waiting for its food patiently with lovely eyes.

Because placement of the food seems important to them and sometimes determines if they will eat it. Hence Feng Shui, the placement of various objects in certain locations.

Lol u know a lot on this culture I think it may be coincidence.

no photo
Fri 02/21/20 07:35 AM

no photo
Thu 02/20/20 03:51 PM

Thinking of telling Charlie just the ones who's profiles I check out to avoid them messaging me back thinking I'm interested.

I have 9 pages of blocks bigsmile

Lol river I can’t see how many pages for I’m on my phone :iphone: I never thought it’s a topic when I was a kid

no photo
Thu 02/20/20 03:48 PM
It’s good to hear the rain dropping on the roof in spring is it the music :notes: of the nature :thumbsup::rainbow:

no photo
Thu 02/20/20 03:22 AM

What happened to you.. Stay safe

Thx a lot bc the raging virus here currently it’s turning for the better

no photo
Thu 02/20/20 03:20 AM
One humorous sentence posted by a lawyer just now :thumbsup::two_hearts:

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 05:22 PM
1 arrogant
2 too smart or too stupid

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 05:11 PM
That happened to me once in a while I usually talk to kind ppl and see experienced doctor life isn’t smooth all the time or it can’t be called that
Thick or thin it will pass
Guard your heart :tulip::heartpulse:🧚‍♀️

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 05:07 PM

are you talking to me ma'am?

Hi sweet girl :girl: what I meant are some messages and pokes in my box have a great one :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks grace, you're so sweet:kissing_heart:

Welcome Sarah hugs :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25