Community > Posts By > Essentially

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 04:55 PM

are you talking to me ma'am?

Hi sweet girl :girl: what I meant are some messages and pokes in my box have a great one :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 04:39 PM

My trusting nature makes me appear gullible to some people, but I am far from it.

Sis River hugs :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::coffee::coffee::coffee:same here

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 04:37 PM
Loving serenity and purity of nature :rainbow:

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 04:35 PM
Some evil disgusting faces will never be seen

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 04:16 PM
Yawning and sneezing 🀧

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 03:29 AM
Like the new layout of Mingle2 :thumbsup::two_hearts::coffee:

no photo
Sun 02/16/20 05:51 AM
Not far seeing
Too picky
Less respectful
Too self conscious
Snobbish
Low libido

no photo
Sun 02/16/20 03:33 AM
Lol ε“ˆε“ˆ ζœ‰ζ‰

no photo
Sun 02/16/20 02:14 AM
:pray::pray::pray::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

no photo
Sat 02/15/20 11:57 PM
There is something in humility which strangely exalts the heart.

-Saint Augustine

no photo
Fri 02/14/20 05:52 PM
Sleepy :zzz: should I do errands or nap :sleeping: it’s a question

no photo
Fri 02/14/20 05:07 PM
I like them eating bread and nuts took some pics of it so lovely :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 02/14/20 03:53 PM
I love the snow last night :snowflake: :snowman: and it must be joyful to walk outside

no photo
Fri 02/14/20 01:06 AM

It’s valentine today and a peaceful day ο§šβ€β™€οΈο§šβ€β™€οΈο§šβ€β™€οΈ

You too lovely xxx

Precious sis :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::coffee::coffee::coffee:

no photo
Thu 02/13/20 04:14 PM
It’s valentine today and a peaceful day πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

no photo
Tue 02/11/20 04:26 AM

Disgruntled. My cats have chased in one mouse, whereabouts unknown and one bird, currently hiding somewhere in the kitchen and ignoring all attempts to let it out.:rage:

Seamus mercy calm down :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:ο§šβ€β™€οΈο§šβ€β™€οΈο§šβ€β™€οΈ

Thanks Grace, I'm beginning to feel more relaxed now. It's just not what you want to be doing first thing in the morning before breakfast or even the first cup of tea ο€ͺ.

Welcome Seamus lol I know how you feel :coffee:ο§šβ€β™€οΈ:cherry_blossom:

The bird is now out and the mouse can take its own chances. Sense of equilibrium slowly being restored happy

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ:thumbsup::coffee:

no photo
Tue 02/11/20 03:47 AM

Disgruntled. My cats have chased in one mouse, whereabouts unknown and one bird, currently hiding somewhere in the kitchen and ignoring all attempts to let it out.:rage:

Seamus mercy calm down :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:ο§šβ€β™€οΈο§šβ€β™€οΈο§šβ€β™€οΈ

Thanks Grace, I'm beginning to feel more relaxed now. It's just not what you want to be doing first thing in the morning before breakfast or even the first cup of tea ο€ͺ.

Welcome Seamus lol I know how you feel :coffee:πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ:cherry_blossom:

no photo
Tue 02/11/20 03:26 AM

Seamus mercy calm down :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

no photo
Mon 02/10/20 09:42 PM

How do I feel? Like screaming! I swear people from certain countries do not read thread topics or directions. All they want to do is say Hi or Hello.

Lol :laughing: poetry ty for making me laugh :thumbsup::heartbeat::coffee:

no photo
Mon 02/10/20 08:30 PM
Blessed :pray::pray::pray::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§ƒπŸ§ƒπŸ§ƒ

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25