Community > Posts By > programmer8219

programmer8219's photo
Sun 02/16/20 12:09 AM
Is there any other game than World of Warcraft I love playing that game such fun if you haven't played it you need to and I am also working on my own horror shooting game which is soon to come out been working on some time now.

programmer8219's photo
Sun 02/16/20 12:08 AM
I like programming a lot and I am working on my own game and teaching others how to use C++ and C# which can really go far. Programming and World of Warcraft is where it is at lol

programmer8219's photo
Sun 02/16/20 12:06 AM
Looking for someone around my age someone that is mature and can handle something serious and to have a good time too don't get me wrong I love to have fun and laugh just doesn't need all the drama

programmer8219's photo
Sun 02/16/20 12:04 AM
Looking for something serious and someone that can handle a mature relationship, also someone that is near the area, I don't mind going a bit out of the way just looking for someone that has good morals.

programmer8219's photo
Sun 02/16/20 12:03 AM
Looking for something serious and someone that can handle a mature relationship, not saying you can't have a good time or laugh just don't want to play the mind games and drama don't have time for all that.