Community > Posts By > Triple7Diehard

no photo
Thu 08/15/19 07:41 AM
Hi there!

I know this is an old post, but I thought I would say hello and see if you are still available for a meetup and maybe go from there.

I am 34 so hopefully one year won't be a dealbreaker. I'm recently single since my now ex-girlfriend is starting university and does not have time for a relationship anymore, and after two months I am now ready to move on.

If you are still single I would love to meet up with you. I am a Vancouver resident myself but am currently overseas on holidays. I will be back in Vancouver in early September.

Let me know if you are interested.

no photo
Thu 08/15/19 07:12 AM
Hi there!

I know this is an old post, but I thought I would stop and say hello and see if you are still available for a chat and maybe go from there.

If you are still single I would love to meet up with you. I am a Vancouver resident myself but am currently overseas on holidays. I will be back in Vancouver in September.

Let me know if you are interested.

no photo
Thu 08/15/19 06:23 AM
Do you come to Vancouver Canada often? I would be happy to make your acquaintance!

no photo
Thu 08/15/19 06:06 AM
Edited by Triple7Diehard on Thu 08/15/19 06:11 AM
THere are a lot of advertisements on this site...they make things more interesting don't they XD!

no photo
Thu 08/15/19 06:02 AM
Any ladies in the Vancouver area here interested in chatting? I won't bite...these aren't my real teeth anyway!........Kidding!

no photo
Thu 08/15/19 06:00 AM
...actually this is my first time ever using an online dating site. I met my ex at work, so I'm a first timer here!

no photo
Thu 08/15/19 05:59 AM
I've never been on an online dating site where you can only post a very limited amount of messages a day to various users.

no photo
Thu 08/15/19 05:58 AM
I was just kidding about that last remark.

no photo
Thu 08/15/19 05:57 AM
Hi, first time poster, long time creeper...