Mon 10/12/09 01:47 PM

waving

HEY BUDDY.............drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:47 PM
Howdy and welcome............HAVE FUN......drinker :banana:

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:55 PM
I say it because I feel it and mean it.........Some people don't like to hear it on a daily basis, I am one that does.........
My lady partner says, "I know you do"......You don't have to tell me each and every day........Makes me wonder if I am wasting my breath and time.........frustrated

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 02:20 PM

Today is a really good day to get out the dictionary and see why (with) was changed to (wit).........frustrated

exclusively for you bro!

No thanks.......A lack of mentality on spelling is in no interest to me..........:banana: :banana:
Thank you.flowerforyou Youre the first biker ive ever known who is a literary scholar.:thumbsup: laugh

I appreciate the compliment.......NOT ALL BIKERS ARE ILLITERATE..:banana: :banana:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh yeah, right..laugh laugh laugh

Oh...that wasnt what I meant at all.

It was a joke, get it, humor, ha ha, heehee, lol, lmao, otflmao...

ring a bell?laugh

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 02:03 PM

Today is a really good day to get out the dictionary and see why (with) was changed to (wit).........frustrated

exclusively for you bro!

No thanks.......A lack of mentality on spelling is in no interest to me..........:banana: :banana:
Thank you.flowerforyou Youre the first biker ive ever known who is a literary scholar.:thumbsup: laugh

I appreciate the compliment.......NOT ALL BIKERS ARE ILLITERATE..:banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:58 PM

exclusively for you bro!

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:53 PM

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:49 PM
I'll pass...........

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:45 PM

The only way to dispose of all this garbage we have dealt with for the last umpteen years is to vote OUT each and every incumbent in the damn whitehouse.....Whether they vote yay or nay on this health plan bill, get em out........Because after this, they will find another way to take yours and my money.......I will defintely be voting independent in 2012....Hopefully independents will be running in 2010, if so they have my vote as well........It is so degrading and embarrasing that our own people screw us (taxpayers) the way they do....They all need JAP SLAPPED on a daily basis just for good measurement.........I do hope this two party system comes to an end, praying that damn good honest Americans that knows what is like trying to make a good honest living will run for office to protect this country, the LEGAL citizens, and take this country back to where Americans are proud to be American.......To hell with the politicians of today..........That's my story and I am sticking to it........:banana: :banana:

I remember him, yes........He was a future flop......Someone as Ron Paul that lives by the constitution is what this country needs badly. If we continue to sit back and think that Friday nights are more important to us, this country will be totally gone for us, plus the freedoms we have left. The liars and thieves in Washington have got to go NOW!!!!!!! End of story.........
I find myself in agreement with you bc, after all said and done we are the ones getting taxed whether by the person that we voted for or against. But, I don't see a 3rd party anytime soon and I blame that one on Ross Perot, remember him.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:21 PM
The only way to dispose of all this garbage we have dealt with for the last umpteen years is to vote OUT each and every incumbent in the damn whitehouse.....Whether they vote yay or nay on this health plan bill, get em out........Because after this, they will find another way to take yours and my money.......I will defintely be voting independent in 2012....Hopefully independents will be running in 2010, if so they have my vote as well........It is so degrading and embarrasing that our own people screw us (taxpayers) the way they do....They all need JAP SLAPPED on a daily basis just for good measurement.........I do hope this two party system comes to an end, praying that damn good honest Americans that knows what is like trying to make a good honest living will run for office to protect this country, the LEGAL citizens, and take this country back to where Americans are proud to be American.......To hell with the politicians of today..........That's my story and I am sticking to it........:banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 01:17 PM
Booty calls are suppose to be loud and with a lot of moans.......Those employees gotta have some fun too.........Until they have to change the sheets in that room anyways......:banana: :banana: laugh drinker bigsmile

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 09:02 AM

I went on a job interview with them once, they painted a nice picture of what they do, but on my first training day, it was so not like what they had described, I was quite put off by it and never went back. All I did that day was ask people for money for a cause I barely knew anything about, but had to convince the other person that it was in their interest to donate something. And then...they have quotas! I forgot how much you had to raise in a week!

Hmmmmmmmmm........I guess the best thing us tax[ayers can do for the moment is to STOP donating money to any and every organization that calls, sends mail, or even knocks on your door...It seems like to me there may be some ties with ACORN....These days we never know who is really telling the truth about when it comes to donations......Even stop donating to the so-called homeless that beg on the street corners....They could be ACORN undercovers as well...Some will say I am harsh for my thoughts and actions, but to me it is more harsh to be taken advantage of and lied to by this SORRY government we have laughing at us everyday.......mad mad frustrated

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 12:34 PM
Welcome...........drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:59 PM
Well, if it took 3 officers, to get her under control, I bet her name is Butchette........laugh :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 04:18 PM
Thanks for the info.........Are you related to Dr. Ruth?????ohwell ohwell

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:19 PM
1 bourbon,1 shot, 1 beer............the go to bed.......drinker drinker drinker :banana:

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:35 AM

I'm undecided

on one hand, the founding fathers never intended for us to have a professional politician class. Their vision was for "citizen statesmen". For the merchants, farmers, and tradesmen to take turns coming to the Capitol and running the country and then go back to the plantations and stores

on the other hand, it seems that most of the Congrssional leaders are pretty self serving and greedy. Once in awhile if you get some one really good, you would want them to stay in Washington

so I dunno

I'm decided.........Once they leave office, benefits should be stripped, and get a real job like all of us little folks do......

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 06:50 PM
What do you think is the question.............ohwell ohwell ohwell

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:29 AM

Infidelity and lies.

don't forget drug use too............

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25