Community > Posts By > Spleggie

Spleggie's photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:11 AM

(White people) They were not sneaking into the land. We fought for what was OURS.

Lol Funny guy

The only people that arent immigrants are native americans and guess what bunches of southern natives are now "mexicans".
So if ya wanna get technical theyre coming onto land that was STOLEN from them by means of broken treaties underhanded use of biological weapons (small pox) and All out genocide against women and children..
Basically ethnic cleansing just like hitler but most people dont back him up . but maybe you do

I am an American and am proud to be but NEVER ignore or forget the past. we have grown into a pretty honorable nation but we have made mistakes erradication of natives and importation and enslavement of africans.if we forget this we wont learn from it and become the great shining nation that can stand as an example to the world..

We live in a World society now nationalism and Blind ignorant "Patriotism" spouting Best country in the world b.s. only hold us back from learning from what some other countries excell at. Damm were good but not the BEST at everything.

i'm not an immigrant i was born here. whatever my relatives did 300 years has no impact on life now. if someone was born here, it's their country too. why is that a problem?

So since whatever your relatives did 300 years ago has no impact on life now, if they never met then explain to me your existence. Apparently you like to talk both sides of the fence, because in an earlier post you said territory is always fought over (quite true), but since you were born there its their country too??? Either you believe in the strongest survive, or that property rights resides with the ones born there...

what? have you been drinking? i have no idea what your trying to say here...

I have only time to inform, not teach.

yea, ok thanks anyway.. drink one for me

A genius of a rebuttal sir!whoa

Spleggie's photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:05 AM

(White people) They were not sneaking into the land. We fought for what was OURS.

Lol Funny guy

The only people that arent immigrants are native americans and guess what bunches of southern natives are now "mexicans".
So if ya wanna get technical theyre coming onto land that was STOLEN from them by means of broken treaties underhanded use of biological weapons (small pox) and All out genocide against women and children..
Basically ethnic cleansing just like hitler but most people dont back him up . but maybe you do

I am an American and am proud to be but NEVER ignore or forget the past. we have grown into a pretty honorable nation but we have made mistakes erradication of natives and importation and enslavement of africans.if we forget this we wont learn from it and become the great shining nation that can stand as an example to the world..

We live in a World society now nationalism and Blind ignorant "Patriotism" spouting Best country in the world b.s. only hold us back from learning from what some other countries excell at. Damm were good but not the BEST at everything.

i'm not an immigrant i was born here. whatever my relatives did 300 years has no impact on life now. if someone was born here, it's their country too. why is that a problem?

So since whatever your relatives did 300 years ago has no impact on life now, if they never met then explain to me your existence. Apparently you like to talk both sides of the fence, because in an earlier post you said territory is always fought over (quite true), but since you were born there its their country too??? Either you believe in the strongest survive, or that property rights resides with the ones born there...

what? have you been drinking? i have no idea what your trying to say here...

I have only time to inform, not teach.

Spleggie's photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:04 AM

Thats the problem with the world today...White people were settlers do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

I celebrate Thanksgiving (though ours is tied to harvest and not a historical ((okay debatable historical event)) event) to be what I am thankful for. I also spend some of my time on that day to help the less fortunate. Also all races were settlers of some ilk, yet some sought to integrate previous races on lands conquered or settled. Some sought to wipe them out. When a Native American fought to save their way of life it was called a massacre or unprovoked. Victors write the history, media warps perception, even today.

Spleggie's photo
Sun 08/08/10 10:59 AM

Lol Funny guy

Spleggie's photo
Sun 08/08/10 10:29 AM

So since I do not have to sneak into the US, I can just lay claim to whatever I want??? COOLwhoa

Spleggie's photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:49 AM
Did not President Bush spend the most days on vacation ever recorded for a president(in a term so you can even count one termers), yet you want to get on about the presidents wife???

Spleggie's photo
Sat 08/07/10 07:53 PM
Sorry already in my PJs

Spleggie's photo
Fri 08/06/10 06:30 PM

The Dave Chappell Show was on comedy central. It is some of the funniest chit ever put down. You should check it out. I'm Rick James B!tch........smokin

I will do that! I'm sure YouTube is full of his stuff, right?

Thanks - I love comedians. :banana:

Stuff is pretty hit and miss

Spleggie's photo
Thu 08/05/10 07:29 PM
Is your dad a baker cause you got great buns

Are those astronaut pants, cause your *** is outta this world

Lets rearrange the alpahbet and put u and i together

Spleggie's photo
Sun 07/25/10 04:35 PM
ahhh, a place I can call home

Spleggie's photo
Sun 05/02/10 07:12 PM
Things in the mirror may appear bigger then they really are

Spleggie's photo
Sun 05/02/10 06:55 PM
Nah, us men are just all scum

Spleggie's photo
Sun 05/02/10 06:48 PM
I would sigh again but it would seem a little redundant

Spleggie's photo
Sun 03/14/10 12:35 PM

Spleggie's photo
Fri 03/12/10 08:22 PM
I am here to tease buttons relentlessly until she succumbs to my rogue like charms

Spleggie's photo
Mon 01/25/10 12:25 PM
Brimful af Asha by Cornershop

Spleggie's photo
Mon 01/18/10 03:20 PM
I am toned and have great stamina as I do a tonne of cardio, am fit, but do not have a six pack, yet still consider myself "athletic"

Spleggie's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:13 PM
It is illegal to operate a vehicle in Ontario while using a cell phone now

Spleggie's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:55 PM
one thousand one hundred thirty four

Spleggie's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:43 PM
flowers