Community > Posts By > Johnny

Johnny's photo
Sat 07/27/19 04:33 PM

"GOD" exists whether all you non believers disagree with me

just like the "Devil" exists as well.....

I know the entire world is going to wake up soon..but right now most of you are like Sheeples all following each other believing their is no GOD

Some people will say Proof to me GOD exists... well I can say to that Proof to me that he doesn't exist?

BTW you cannot proof me this cause you would know where to find him. No one has see Jesus no one knows what he looks like... But the Bible says some of the people have seen him... But we are talking about 2019 No one here has met Jesus No one here has met GOD But he does Exist whether you sheeple dont believe this ...

Soon you will see a judgement day coming and then your eyes will be opened... when that day comes no one knows ... but it will come and all you sinners that havent repented will die ... If I were you I'd seek out the truth before its too late...

I dont mean by going to church... church cannot save you only GOD can! The Church today is watered down gospels they have fallen and they dont see this.. cause their all sleeping giants.... If you want to have a true relationship with GOD ... get out of Church.. and ask him into you lives.. that is the best advice I can give you.

Johnny's photo
Sat 07/27/19 03:50 PM
Trolling this forum
Being Sarcastic showing I care
Idiots that cannot find happiness