Community > Posts By > innerspirit

innerspirit's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:01 PM
I make Orange Julius type of drinks with one can of frozen con. orange juice and tons of vanilla ice cream, really good. Feeds da figure*lol*

innerspirit's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:57 PM
I really feel for you since i've recently been through something similar. Whatever you do if you see a lawyer about this, get more than one opionion. I saw a lawyer that said i could move no problem, as long as there were no orders in place. I moved from Alberta to B.C. , then soon i was served with a exparte' (spelling?) order so i had to return with my son right away. The expatre order was unfounded, they had no proof but went before a judge to say i was a pill popper and a harm to my son and he made the order just based on their lies.

*sigh* Just be careful, i'm over 20 thousand in legally and fighting for even shared custody now because i moved and even though i was only common-law he was 50% the xs'. I am the good mother,he's a bad father and he left my son and i unable to pay the rent and bills, left for a younger lady. Still the law saw me as unstable because i uped and left.
I really wish you well(((((HUG)))))))))))

innerspirit's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:53 PM
Opps i had a stu stu studder there , excuse the repeat, long day with my temptermental tyke *ugh*

innerspirit's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:51 PM
Really i think a lot of men find youth to be attractive and seductive even as they age. It can be quite frusterating to be my age and be left in the dust for super young girls , when i think over the last ten or so years i've become more of a strong and complete being.
Youth is always seductive and tempting for some men even as they age , i guess it's all relative though ~ it was seniors day at work today and they look at me like i'm pretty and young and hit on me.

#1 fantasy costume for exotic dancers, the schoolgirl. I used to watch my friend who was a stunning 35 year old put her hair in pigtails and paint her freckles on for her shows , little did the croud know how beautiful her age looked before she got ready.

innerspirit's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:29 PM
You sound like a truely amazing strong person and i commend you on your honesty. Trusting is hard but it's great your not cheating yourself out of what a great woman has to offer. There are some pretty nasty people out there, the more i meet the more i love my cat ~ but it'll be ohh so worth it when you get to grow old with someone who has restored your faith a million % in human nature.
*warmest regards to you*

innerspirit's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:17 PM
I would just love to walk through the door after work and smell something cooking ~*