Community > Posts By > SDSCFof2

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 02:02 PM
falcon

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 02:02 PM
quichesick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 01:21 PM

A very nice sleepsmile2

asteroid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 01:21 PM
give it up there aint no paris texas.

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 01:19 PM
no
have you ever wondered why it took so long to respond to a have you ever question?

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 01:18 PM
no since shes on a date with somebody else

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 01:12 PM
chips

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 01:11 PM
yes

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 01:10 PM

Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies.A nurse goes up to the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You’re the father of twins.”noway “That’s odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!” loveA nurse says to the second guy, “Congratulations! You’re the father of triplets!” noway “That’s weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!” love A nurse tells the third man, “Congratulations! You’re the father of quadruplets!” noway “That’s strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!” love
The last man is groaning and banging his head against thewall. frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated :cry: frustrated frustrated frustrated scared scared scared “What’s wrong?” the others ask. “I work for 7-Up!” ......Nuff said :smile: :smile: :smile: laugh laugh laugh :smile: :smile:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that's some funny *** **** right there rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 01:09 PM

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 12:54 PM
nobody

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 12:53 PM

Made popular by game of thrones though I think perhaps for some cultures the man bun has been around for a long timeHas anyone dated a man who sported a hair bun .... would you ??Men ..have you ever been tempted to wear your hair in a bun ?I have never dated a man with longer hair than mine .. of course if he looked like Khal drogo or john snow . I would happily make an exception drool drool as long as he doesn't spend ages getting ready laugh laugh waving

its gay
it is not gay .. why would you say such a thingwaving

i just tell it like it is babe
how long is your hair :wink:

the same length it is in my picture.
so you do have hair ., I always pictured you bald :wink: tongue2

youd like that babe.
no just look at my picture
some men suit the bald look .. But men with a head of hair that I can pull is sexy to me . I have always thought hugh grant has sexy hair laugh laugh

you must reallu like my hair

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 04:19 PM
pulling

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 04:15 PM
caustic

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 04:15 PM
superficial

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 04:11 PM
Detroit, mich

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 04:09 PM

Made popular by game of thrones though I think perhaps for some cultures the man bun has been around for a long timeHas anyone dated a man who sported a hair bun .... would you ??Men ..have you ever been tempted to wear your hair in a bun ?I have never dated a man with longer hair than mine .. of course if he looked like Khal drogo or john snow . I would happily make an exception drool drool as long as he doesn't spend ages getting ready laugh laugh waving

its gay
it is not gay .. why would you say such a thingwaving

i just tell it like it is babe
how long is your hair :wink:

the same length it is in my picture.
so you do have hair ., I always pictured you bald :wink: tongue2

youd like that babe.
no just look at my picture

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 04:05 PM
zeitgeist ~ black sabbath

no photo