Community > Posts By > SDSCFof2

no photo
Wed 04/04/18 07:06 PM

I was at the Haywood Mall in Greenville, South Carolina I had to use the bathroom, I had to take a dump. I went into the restroom, one of the stalls was occupied one was open. I was in the stall doing what needed done, I heard someone slam the restroom door open and rush in. I heard him shake the door of the occupied stall next to me, then he shook my stall door. A couple of minutes later I left my stall, much to my surprise there was s guy sitting in a urinal! He wasn’t hovering, he was firmly planted, as if guys hadn’t been kissing in there all day, as if there wasn’t piss covered porcelain touching him! I looked at him he said “OH, MAN!” An old guy was washing his hands at the sink next to the urinal, obviously pretending he didn’t notice.This is a true story!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that's some funny *** **** right there rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 04/04/18 06:56 PM
watermelonsick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill

no photo
Wed 04/04/18 06:55 PM

platonic love can not exist between a man and a woman

I have to disagree. My best friend who I've known for around 15 yrs is male and we have a platonic relationship so it does exist between opposite sexes.

Excellent reply. Most of my friends are males and nothing but friendship is happening

nope theyre only sticking around because they hope for more.

no photo
Wed 04/04/18 06:47 PM
no
have you ever wondered if bambi cut one before she died?

no photo
Wed 04/04/18 06:46 PM

a guy decides to bring his new philipino girlfriend to a football game. after the game is over, he asks her if she liked the game. she replies: "oh it was great, i loved watching those men in tight clothes, but there is one thing i don't understand.""what did you not understand ?"and the philipino says: "well, at the begginning of the game, both teams flipped a quarter to see who would kick off first. then the rest of the game everybody was yelling get the quarter back, get the quarter back, get the quarter back. so i thought to myself, gosh it's just a quarter!"

Hhhhmmm whatsad2

you'd have to understand football and philipino culture to get the joke.

no photo
Wed 04/04/18 06:29 PM
yes

no photo
Wed 04/04/18 06:29 PM
yes

no photo
Tue 04/03/18 07:27 AM
platonic love can not exist between a man and a woman

no photo
Tue 04/03/18 07:25 AM

A good friend of mine drowned after falling overboard from a ship.I got him a wreath in the shape of a life jacket.Well it’s what he would have wanted.

Hahaha. Your jokes crack me up Joe laugh

They get more silly the older I get.Did I tell you I failed an exam because I didn’t know what Armageddon means.But hey, it’s not the end of the world.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that's some funny *** **** right there rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 04/03/18 07:22 AM
helium

no photo
Tue 04/03/18 07:21 AM
whip

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 03:37 PM

Dear Wife,I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you forever. I’ve been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it. These last 2 weeks have been hell. ... Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw. Last week, you came home & didn’t even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don’t tell me you love me anymore; you don’t want sex or anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you’re cheating on me or you don’t love me anymore; whatever the case, I’m gone.Your EX-Husband
P.S. don’t try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!Dear Ex-Husband,Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It’s true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you’ve been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping Too bad that doesn’t work. I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was ‘You look just like a girl!’ Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can’t say something nice, I didn’t comment. And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, & I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning. After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone.. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won’t get a dime from me. So take care.Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free!
P.S. I don’t know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that’s not a problem.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl funny because its true rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 03:33 PM
yes
have you ever cut one during a first date?

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 08:18 AM
Uriah heap

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 08:17 AM
nothing

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:40 AM
no because shes on a date with stu

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:40 AM
my buddys gf