Community > Posts By > JD8502

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:44 AM
GOOD NIGHT

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:41 AM

ha so your working all sorts of chats at the same time...i could see that
I have and would.......but got bored with the chats in other venues..........Im here for the free stuff........and I get free stuff!!!devil bigsmile drinker
you physicaly get free stuff?

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:38 AM
nothin wrong with that...thats what the site is about well for the most part

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:36 AM
ha so your working all sorts of chats at the same time...i could see that

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:34 AM
see i get that...no life huh, im on swings till the end of the month WAHOO!

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:33 AM
yeah thats just weird.....

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:32 AM
that works, but why did you join the site?

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:29 AM
i dont understand, like someone telling about what?

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:28 AM
Are you so lonely that this is it? Whats your reasons?

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:24 AM
yeah for sure more pics and whats ll? your real though and i give that props

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:20 AM
haha....you could always do the weather.

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:18 AM
OK to clear it up i never said either or. I AM SORRY FOR YOU. But if it is not true then your rediculous. Get it?

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:17 AM

thats so rediculous it seems fake. but if its true then wow....sorry.
dude have a heart

that wasnt a shot at him...i just stated it seems fake. i said sorry.....

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:14 AM
thats so rediculous it seems fake. but if its true then wow....sorry.

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:11 AM

These are from The Family International website

These intimate words are an expression of love to Jesus from His bride. As the Bible explains and the Lord has shown us more about in recent years, Jesus wants to be intimate with us. We are married to Him, and the love that we share can be compared to that between a husband and wife.

Practicing the Loving Jesus Revelation intimately is a personal decision, and for adults only. The love words contained in this booklet are sexy, passionate, and intimate, made available for those who desire to have a closer and more intimate relationship with our Husband, our God of sex and love and passion. Enjoy!

Creepy enough huh?
This is entitled
Expressions of Ecstasy, Part 1
Whispers of Love Between Jesus and His Bride

Now there are 600 protestations of love here, and I am not going to publish all of them ... but here is a selection ...

1. (To Jesus:) Come, My loves, because if you're ready, I want to take you into My pavilion. I am the great Magician of Love and I wish to show you My magic. I will speak of it, you will speak of it, and together we will discover new magic you have never known before.

19. (To Jesus:) You're hotter than fire, cooler than ice, sweeter than honey� harder than a rock, and better than my wildest dreams.

64. (To Jesus:) Sex with You is always unpredictable, yet thrilling. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster, as You make me laugh and scream. You take me to the heights of pleasure and to the depths of passion. Making love to You is always an awesome ride!

Ok .. now its getting scary.

73. (To Jesus, from a man:) As I step out by faith to love You, You take me into Your embrace, just as I am, and I feel my fears being washed away.

Jesus, I want to be Your bride. I want to be Your lover and partake of Your intimate loving. I don't understand it all, but I love the way I feel comfortable and safe in Your arms. It doesn't make me any less masculine because I surrender to You in this way, my Lord and King.

It only fills me with love, peace, and strength for what lies ahead. It makes me more yielded to You and to Your Spirit throughout the day. It makes me feel more a part of You, because I've become one with You in this passionate, sexy way.

Hmmm Jesus' beeeatch?

One more before I get banned ... lol

118. (To Jesus:) I see You as the King You are, sitting on the throne at the end of the great hall, where Your courtiers and advisers are attending. You clap Your hands and everyone scurries away. You beckon me to come, and I do, dropping all my robes and vestures as I approach Your throne. You pick me up in Your arms and enrapture me with love right then and there. No other has loved me like You. I feel so important, so vital, so unworthy of this attention. Please don't stop.

Now it gets really steamy, but I cant republish it ..
Although I must try some of this stuff on the cuties on the beach here!!1

lmao

[shakes head] crazy christians grumble

I would hope that you dont take all of this as truth....to say crazy christians is to say i hate blacks because of a trend of idiots. Make sense?

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:08 AM
thrilling stuff....

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:57 AM
i think that counts...

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:56 AM
sick i ate too much....

JD8502's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:54 AM
"why the fck am i with a man"?????