Community > Posts By > chadrack

chadrack's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:52 PM
Hey everyone its me Chad, i would just like to say a few words.

this is an enjoyable season you get to spend time with you family, open up gifts, sharing pasts, and just having a great time.
but do me a favor please and remember the ones that are less fortunate of you, there are people that dont even have a family out there and are struggling to survive. so please remember them in your thoughts and prayers.

thank you,
chad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmMhqpmZOJE

chadrack's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:52 AM

I believe its much too late/early for me to soak the deeper meaning in indifferent I really should be sleeping....

lucky! you can sleep i don't get off work for another 2 hourssad

chadrack's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:44 AM

Ah gotcha =)

lol i had to literally watch this video 5 times to finally get the message through my head

chadrack's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:42 AM
along with war and everything else this world likes to play around with

chadrack's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:38 AM
this sends a message that i have never seen before.

just like the first comment of the video "the world is a playground"

chadrack's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:24 AM
so im at work and very bored thats why i got the internet, and while i was looking up random stuff i came across serj tankians new single empty walls video, i watched it and was really impressed of the message it sent.

for all of you who don't know who serj tankian is he is the former singer of system of a down and he is also a brilliant artist.

watch this video and pay attention even if you dont like the music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBI_NNeBeXQ

chadrack's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:06 PM
hey everyone i decided not to be the grinch like i have been for the past 5 or so christmas's, i need to get back into the christmas cheer i forgot how much the holidays ment to me when i was little. happy holdays everyone! god bless.

chadrack's photo
Thu 11/29/07 08:34 PM
Edited by chadrack on Thu 11/29/07 08:34 PM
sorry about the punctuation i wasn't the best at english

chadrack's photo
Thu 11/29/07 08:32 PM
im not saying anyone who is on here hates lds believers people do people dont, but if you do why? i live in utah and you wont believe how many people are against mormons.

i am mormon but not very religious. and i overhear conversations sometimes that people are saying "that guy is mormon i would rather ignore him" or something close to that. i have friends that smoke, drink etc. and they are the nicest friends on the planet. you dont hear me saying "im not going to talk to him cuz he drinks or im not going to talk to him cuz he smokes"

i understand that missionaries walk up to your door and say "hi we are here to talk to you about our faith". they are just doing what they believe and if you dont want to talk to them dont slam the door on their faces just simply say "i am not interested thank you" and they will leave you alone im on both sides on this. people dont like being preached to and people dont like being hated upon. you dont have to become lds if you dont want to just dont spread the hate of mormons around its not cool they are human too.

like i said before i am not accusing anyone on here im just announcing.

chadrack's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:25 PM

If you work in security and find yourself in a situation where you really needed to have cop training rather than security guard training, it probably isn't the best situation. You are not getting paid for that higher level of risk. You are getting paid to be a deterant (can't spell) by your mere presence. But in a lot of places, cops are also not getting paid for the risks they have to take. That isn't really an answer in either direction. Just my thoughts.

thanks for that it does help a little. i used to shoot towards being a police officer but it just doesn't interest me and your right i dont get paid enough for that high of risk

chadrack's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:17 PM
The reason being is that last week i was involved in a shooting with a few gang members, a few cops, and a few fellow security officers at a complex i patrol. now if you have ever been involved in anything like this you know what i am talking about, about how scary and intensifying it is, watching your life flash before your eyes.

the reason why i posted this up is i need suggestions on finding a new job. what jobs everyone is comfortable with. just any help would be good, because i dont want to spend another month with this company

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next