Community > Posts By > chadrack

chadrack's photo
Fri 12/14/07 12:46 AM
i checked everywhere but i already replaced it, it really wasn't that much money but i still don't understand why he still has a grudge against me

chadrack's photo
Fri 12/14/07 12:43 AM
it was some kind of memory card for his xbox

chadrack's photo
Fri 12/14/07 12:41 AM

you explained to him what happened and he's still upset with you? did you offer to replace/pay for it?

yes and i did replace it, but he still has a grudge against me and puts me down in the dirt all the time

chadrack's photo
Fri 12/14/07 12:35 AM
people make mistakes and i made one to one of my friends, a while back i had something of his that he left at my house well a week before i moved he had mentioned that i still had something of his well i was really busy with moving all of mine and my families sutff that week so i was unable to get it to him. somehow during the move it got lost and i cant find it anywhere in the boxes i packed. but he doesn't understand i try to tell him and i admit that i was irresponsible with his personal belongings. please understand that i always keep track of stuff that is mine or not mine.

everyone i really feel bad about what i did, especially cuz its a friend i grew up with.

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:37 PM

We usually watch it almost the entire 24 hours... haha

haha sweet

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:32 PM

oh wait and i want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

laugh no you don't, you'll shoot your eye out

laugh laugh laugh good times watching that movie its a tradition in our family we watch it every christmas

Haven't seen it on tv yet this year....if i have too i'll rent it

its on tbs superstation if you have cable or satellite on christmas eve they start a 24 hour marathon of it

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:27 PM

oh wait and i want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

laugh no you don't, you'll shoot your eye out

laugh laugh laugh good times watching that movie its a tradition in our family we watch it every christmas

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:24 PM

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:20 PM
i already got my laptop so im good

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:10 PM

hey its me Chad! I AM VERY BORED AND LONELY AT WORK SO I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST START A CONVERSATION

so do some work =)

lol thats the thing i am working ha ha im a security guard i just have to be here

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:09 PM

hey its me Chad! I AM VERY BORED AND LONELY AT WORK SO I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST START A CONVERSATION

so do some work =)

lol thats the thing i am working ha ha im a security guard i just have to be here

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:05 PM

cause he is in denial, he dont know hes insane ok

oh gotcha

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:02 PM

yall are the only ones that keep me sane

oh? why do you say that?

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:52 PM

Im very board at work as well

night shift really sucks sometimes cuz you dont work with anyone well at least not me

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:50 PM

Hey im in same boat as you stuck at work and I dont really wnt to be here.

yeah i sit in a leasing office at these apartment buildings for another 5 hours its kind of quiet and creepy in here

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:45 PM

Hey, Chad. Well, I had a really good long IM with my favorite person in the whole world, so I am doing really good right now, which is going to mess up my trademark cynicism if I'm not careful.

well we don't want that to happen now do we. be careful.

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:44 PM

good, its cold and raining outside so its kinda boring

o well thats not cool you should yell at your weather, its snowing here thats what i did.

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:40 PM

chadrack's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:36 PM
"your a security officer?, do you get to carry a gun?"

chadrack's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:23 PM
i was walking downtown slc the other night and came across a homeless man, and was having a hard time getting all his stuff together because the two cops beside him were kicking him off the property he was on, so i stopped and put my mind off where we needed to go that night and what time we had to be there, so i helped the man with his things right in front of the two cops and carried his stuff to a place that no cops would have a problem with him being there. i wasn't able to provide him a place to live or any money of that matter, but i did give him one of the most important things of christmas....selflessness and friendship.

thats what i think christmas is all about

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14