Community > Posts By > dankedrem

dankedrem's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:46 AM
any song from Pavements, Slanted and Enchanted album would probably fit the bill. you should check them out...

dankedrem's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:38 PM
that made no sense.

huh

huh

huh

huh

huh

huh

huh

huh

huh

huh

huh

huh

huh

sad

dankedrem's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:21 AM
haha good one. very true.

dankedrem's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:07 AM
thanks everybody!!

glasses

look past the misspelling on the headline. perfectly?

haha that ruined being perfect for perfection...

ha get it?

dankedrem's photo
Wed 12/05/07 06:49 AM
hey everybody out there, just wanted to stop through and let everybody know that i have found somebody! her name is Melissa, and honestly, she has got to be the best person who has ever stepped foot in my life. she makes me laugh, sing, write, smile, and feel like a better person...in general. i met her on here, i believe she was the first person i talked to even. i've had some great moments with her, and i can proudly say that i want to progress with our relationship, and with our love smooched

blushing :heart: love noway glasses :wink:

i wish all of you luck, this site is fun, and it's easy to meet people, or at least chat. i know i never would have met Melissa, if it wasn't for justsayhi.com. my best advice to you guys out there; just be yourselves, and be true with your emotions and what you're looking for. women appreciate honesty (duh), it's just best to be natural. people will begin to look at you more for the person you are, than based on what you have done in the past. what i mean is, it's refreshing to have found somebody who accepts all aspects of my life. it's the best feeling i've had in years!

-david

dankedrem's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:44 AM
m3. jet black.

dankedrem's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:58 PM
haha now i feel bad for giving you a 9!

please know that i meant 11! haha ohwell

dankedrem's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:52 PM
oh cmon lilly...party pooper.

i'll go withhhh 9

dankedrem's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:05 PM
you should go check out allpoetry.com

post some of your work. it's a big site and it has a lot of authors, who all love to read newcomers material.

let me know what you think about it if you try it out...

dankedrem's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:03 PM
haha that dude said it.

although i will mention...kansas dl's are pretty ****ing sweet. our license plates actually have changed and now they look like ****. crazy huh? they we're really cool before...they had wheat on them, and this big blue sky. it was nice. haha

dankedrem's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:53 PM
well fargo rock city is about him being a metal head where he grew up, fargo north dakota. it's pretty much a summary of his life in rock n roll and also, it can be used as a study guide for hair metal bands/glam rock and so on and so on...

killing yourself to live is an examination of the rock star process, and why is it that one's legacy is created when they die, instead of when they are actually making great music. chuck goes on a road trip through the states as he stops at all of these certain places of interest. some where rock stars have died, or just poeple dying for the cause of rock!

iv is naturally, the chuck book...it's about pop culture, it's about the grid, it's about music, it's about whiney *****es and assholes it's about everything that chuck expects you to soak up. everything that american's tend to love. not that it's neccessary to know these things to live, but it's a way of life. the pop culture is...

you'll like them all. get a chance when you can.

dankedrem's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:42 PM
i've read the book. 5 times.

if you like chuck, check out the rest of his books.

-killing yourself to live

-fargo rock city

-iv

he is the man. hilarious, he keeps me up all night...

dankedrem's photo
Wed 11/28/07 06:41 PM
hey there, overland park here. i think i messaged you, just thought i'd say hey again. how are you?