JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:57 PM

omg

my first thought when i saw that pic was that it looked like a vagina.

it took me a minute embarassed

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:52 PM

I see a lot of doctors and they always finish the appointment by asking "is there anything else you'd like to talk about?"

so I was at the doctor in Lubbock last week. It had been a long appointment lots of sitting around waiting and I was getting kind of bored and impatient. Which is a bad combination for me. I shouldnt have done it but I just couldnt help myself

He finished up the exam and said "is there anything else you'd like to talk about?"

and I said, "Yes, my testicles"

He said "What about your testicles?"

I said "They make a noise. Kind of a hum"

So he had me drop my pants and he took my testicles in his hand and got down close and listened for a few minutes. He said "I don't hear anything"

and I told him "It only happens in the dark"

So he turned out the lights in the room and took my testicles in his hand. I could tell he was really close listening cause his beard tickled

By this time I was feeling kinda guilty for messing with him so I went "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

He jumped up and said "you made that sound with your mouth!"

sighhhhhh

now I have to find a new doctor

laugh

i wanna be you when i grow up bigsmile

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:30 PM
Edited by JasmineInglewood on Sun 09/20/09 06:31 PM
i no likey hairy men particularly.

but i base my decisions of mate selection on a little more than what amount of body hair they have

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:14 PM

This wasnt the pic i was looking for but it will have to do!

that is soo hot drool

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:47 PM
waving

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:28 PM
Edited by JasmineInglewood on Sun 09/20/09 03:29 PM
excluding the people on mingle you've never met...

about how many friends do you have?

i.e "real life" friends i mean bigsmile

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sat 09/19/09 07:00 PM
drinker

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:26 PM

So, you murdered someone, and you need to dispose of the body.

How do you do it?

jeffrey dahmer had some interesting ideas on just such a topic as this.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:24 PM
i love everybody here on mingle bigsmile

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:19 PM
indifferent

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/17/09 05:08 PM

i came home from class a little more than an hour ago and found that a swarm of bees have descended upon my neighbourhood this evening. a massive swarm of them have stuck onto the house of my next door neighbour just there festering... and others are just flying freely about the place... a few of which are getting into the house even though we've closed all windows and doors...

i've never experienced anything like this before...

what exactly would you do in this situation? surprised

Hi Jasmin...just got an idea:think

Have you by any chance, got a "Bazooka(portable rocket launcher)?

laugh

i wish i did, and the chipmunk to go with it :tongue:

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:44 PM

"Swarming is the natural means of reproduction of honey bee colonies. A new honey bee colony is formed when the queen bee leaves the colony with a large group of worker bees, a process called swarming. In the prime swarm, about 60% of the worker bees leave the original hive location with the old queen.

A swarm of bees sometimes frightens people, though the bees are usually not aggressive at this stage of their life cycle. This is principally due to the swarming bees' lack of a hive to defend and their interest in finding a new nesting location for their queen. This does not mean that bees from a swarm will not attack if they perceive a threat; however, most bees only attack in response to intrusions against their hive. Swarm clusters, hanging off of a tree branch, will move on and find a suitable nesting location in a day or two."

-wiki

thanks for the info

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:44 PM
the neighbour braved the massive swarm stuck to his house by taking a can of insect spray to 'em. it seems to be working... they're disappearing (god i hope they don't get the idea to just move over a house surprised )

as far as i can tell they seem to be going away...

wow... this was some random shiz to come home toindifferent

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:26 PM
the neighbours rallied together and started burning fires....

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:25 PM

also, North America has lost over a third of its bee population to the Hive Collapse Disorder and are becoming endangered. try not to kill em

are you serious?

those things are going down!! indifferent

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:24 PM

this is the time of year when bees split off from the hive with a new queen and set off to colonize. They'll fly miles and miles in a day and then stop to rest.

I bet by tomorrow they are all gone

oh god i hope so surprised

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:20 PM
Edited by JasmineInglewood on Thu 09/17/09 05:12 PM
edit - ok methinks it's mostly settled now. now back to your regularly scheduled mingling :tongue: flowerforyou

JasmineInglewood's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:15 AM
Edited by JasmineInglewood on Wed 09/16/09 09:16 AM
i imagine o'reilly would immediately label them conservative...

JasmineInglewood's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:02 AM
Edited by JasmineInglewood on Wed 09/16/09 09:02 AM
were you to log on tomorrow and go to your favourite news sites and all of them carried the breaking news that scientists have conclusively found life elsewhere in the universe... how would things change here on earth after that?

bigsmile

JasmineInglewood's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:39 AM

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25