JasmineInglewood's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:15 PM

going solely on the title, i thought this was gonna be yet another conversation about kanye west...

I have heard a couple of radio shows mention him.

What the heck did he do this time?

at an awards show last night, he stormed the stage during the acceptance speech of a 19 year old country singer, snatched her microphone away and protested that beyonce should have won.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:11 PM
that guy has insisted on acting like a petulant child for years now... and the public has never cared before... why should they now.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:08 PM
i wish some of the teachers at my elementary school could be arrested for "child cruelty" as well. what that stranger did is standard, socially acceptable practice in my country.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:03 PM
going solely on the title, i thought this was gonna be yet another conversation about kanye west...

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:39 PM
:thumbsup:

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:29 PM
Kindness. I dislike and can't be around people who are mean to others.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:21 PM
Edited by JasmineInglewood on Sun 09/13/09 03:21 PM
Judging self or others superficially.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:09 PM
noway

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sat 09/12/09 02:01 PM

Easy to say a money machine such as hip hop\rap can generate such flack.
I laugh at people that believe what they see on t.v. because if you really met more that half of the folks that produce this type of music they are normal individuals living normal lives that put on a show.

Ok. But knowing that some people's perceptions are based on anything but reality, and seeing how so many of the young people use that " show " as the basis for how they dress, talk, and act....

Why would those " normal individuals " actually WANT to portray themselves in that manner??

Wouldn't it be a whole lot better for the young people they are trying to reach if they portrayed a more positive image?

Because some of these so-called entertainers are in it for money and not for raising other people's children. If there is a demand for that image, they're gonna provide it. One wonders why the demand exists in the first place.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sat 09/12/09 01:01 PM
:laughing:

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sat 09/12/09 12:37 PM
Edited by JasmineInglewood on Sat 09/12/09 12:47 PM
...or is every top female pop singer adopting the same uniform of wearing their panties onstage. huh

Madonna, rihanna, britney spears, beyonce, lady gaga, shakira...

It seems they all have roughly the same onstage costume.

Where's the originality?

meh... ah well.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:07 AM
Financial security is more important from a psychological standpoint.

Before a human beings begin to feel the urge to fulfill their need for emotional intimacy they have to first fulfill their more immediate needs of food, shelter, clothing and physical safety. When you are starving, your most immediate concern is getting something to eat, not having someone to talk to. When you are homeless or in danger of losing your home, your immediate instinct is to find and secure a home before you think about finding love. It's only when you have the important primary needs satisfied, which in a capitalist society requires finance, that you then seek to fulfill emotional needs.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Fri 09/11/09 02:55 PM
american politics is hilarious. whoa

JasmineInglewood's photo
Fri 09/11/09 02:42 PM
people actually still use real, physical dictionaries these days what

JasmineInglewood's photo
Fri 09/11/09 02:39 PM
no, i wouldn't

i loathe any invasion of my privacy.

i desperately need my space.

i've seen how cruel and dishonest world media can be to people.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Fri 09/11/09 02:11 PM
$200,000 in china!?

in one day!?

shocked

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:47 PM
i'm just looking to kill time

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:45 PM
correction.

looking damn good bigsmile