Community > Posts By > john608

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 03:44 PM
Thankyou. Sorry, wasn't trying to blow my own trumpet - although I hear if you remove some ribs.....lol.
Just saying as plenty folk just will not communicate with squaddies or whatever for whatever..or whatever :tongue:

Oh, and I had a wee look for him, couldn't find him - we know when someone else arrives here before they even get here you see so couldn't tell him to get a local something for you i'm afraid. Hopefully he'll be so spoilt for choice you'll end up with a selection of amazing gifts x

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 02:37 PM

Hey everyone, just joined so please go easy on me! A great big kiss to all the ladies from John in Stornoway - Western Isles of Scotland. Looking ideally for lassies living in Scotland although anyone feel free for a chat anytime. Nice to be here although it doesn't seem so easy to use the search engines. Oh well, cant have everything I suppose.

welcome John waving

Well hello yourself x

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 02:35 PM

hi folks new guy from scotland here
not too many of us
its not quantity its quality right?
lol

Hey cove

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 02:27 PM
Oooops Sorry,

Traveller

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 02:11 PM
sheep, wool, sheer, fluffy, baa lol

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 12:59 PM
Thanks all. This place looks like it can be a blast, and yes - I suppose I do speak funny - not like kermit the frog or anything but not like Sean Connery either - i'm sorry ladies!! hehe
As i'm from the Islands we communicate with grunts and fists and scare folk off with what's under our kilts! - no, not really!!
Mind you, there's something quite amazing and 'refreshing' about wearing a kilt - especially if it's done right with no undies!!
Ask Samuel L Jackson!! Anyway, looking forward to meeting many new friends on here.
Oh, forgot to mention that i'm ex Army. Royal Engineers. Sorry if that offends some but I loved almost every minute of it and made some truly amazing friends along the way. I had the pleasure of working with many different Units from the UK, USA, and many more.
A great big hello to all those currently serving or having served. You guys are truly wonderful people and although i'm not religeous, God bless you all.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 03:36 PM
Hey guys, just got started on here recently and wanted to say hello to you all from the Scottish Islands. Looking for ladies for friendship and some fun times.happy X

no photo
Wed 10/19/11 09:13 AM
Hey everyone, just joined so please go easy on me! A great big kiss to all the ladies from John in Stornoway - Western Isles of Scotland. Looking ideally for lassies living in Scotland although anyone feel free for a chat anytime. Nice to be here although it doesn't seem so easy to use the search engines. Oh well, cant have everything I suppose.

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 01:32 PM
Hi, sorry for delay. Had to take a water break lol. Crack or Craic is Scots / Gaelic for fun, laughter and good times.

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 01:00 PM
Thankyou,
I'm a wee bit sweaty and also tired as i'm pedalling this old bike as fast as I can to power my wee generator for the computer! lol
At least the crack is good on this site, Hello and nice to meet you all.

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 12:49 PM
Sorry but got to agree. Hell - if you guys can't find someone local from somewhere like OHIO then what in the worlds chance do I have when the population of my entire Island is a few thousand!!! Welcome to STORNOWAY on the Isle of Lewis - one of the gorgeous Scottish Islands. Yep - in Scotland! You know, I do like them shorter than myself but these four legged wooly things get tiring after a while!
Good luck guys and if you suddenly find yourselves innundated with loads of gorgeous women - those with tattoos and leather or even without - i'm not that choosy, then please spare a thought for a lonely guy over here on a wee Island and fill a boat (a very big one please):) and push it out in my direction!
Cheers and hope you all have better luck
John