Kidmud79's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:17 PM
What about Body Slam with Rowdy Rowdy Piper

Kidmud79's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:13 PM
Le Soleil Est Près De Moi - Air

Kidmud79's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:10 PM
1401 South Grand Street - Kid Mud. It best describes me because i wrote it about me

Kidmud79's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:52 PM
Kicked it in the Sun - Built to Spill

backwashed thoughts
and you made me talk
no you made me listen
there's a feeling from ada to irene
there's something
there's nothing you haven't seen
tiny tv
on at three
so serene
no place to be alone
so come on over
yeah
let's sit down a little while
some wine
you will find the same things
the same things
the same things
the same things
the same things
by the time you read this
you kicked it in the sun
it was all that you could do
how could you refuse
and you kicked it in the sun
it was all you had to do
it was all you had to do
how could you refuse
it was wrong and it was rude
it was wrong and it was rude
how could you refuse

it's alright now I'm getting over getting mine
it's alright now I'm getting over getting mine

he seemed so unashamed of how he operated
corresponds to the facts that you want
despite his expectations
he turned out mediocre
his master plan was so so
we're special in other ways
ways our mothers appreciate
that net does not make me feel safe
all those holes make me nervous

he woke up late that morning
went to the window and saw the sun had stopped its shining
so so
we're special
we're special

Kidmud79's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:49 PM
Kilometer - Sébastien Tellier

Kidmud79's photo
Sun 10/12/08 09:49 AM
So My New EP "Birds will Move In is now out. You can get it at ITunes, Amazon, Puretracks, and Emusic. Go check it out and if you like it. Pick up acopy. It's Very Affordable.

kid mud is, more or less, part of the one man band movement (further e.g.: final fantasy; st. vincent, etc.), which means that Kid Mud writes and plays each part of the song himself, then layers it together into a cohesive whole. computers not only enable production, but also add density to the live instrumentation, and the effect is something rich and satisfying. (anyones-guess)

Sean Duncan - the brainchild behind Kid Mud - recorded Birds in his humble home recording studio, playing each instrument himself (his sister contributes background vocals to one track). A self-taught musician, Duncan's songs vary in styles from the more indie rock "Number 12 Looks Like You" to the slow and melancholy "Press It Out." Far from just a singer/songwriter, there is lush instrumentation, not to mention computer blips and beats, recalling the work of Badly Drawn Boy, Sparklehorse and Broken Social Scene.

Prior to Kid Mud, Duncan played in a number of bands including Fiver, American Holidays, and Duncan Booth. Along the way he has shared bills with the likes of Calvin Johnson, Death Cab For Cutie, Earlimart, and Frank Black of the Pixies. Head over to Kid Mud's MySpace to stream three new songs, as well as a cover of "Be My Baby." (New and Used Records)

Kidmud79's photo
Sat 10/11/08 07:47 PM

I'm not a guy and I don't have hands. :cry:

Great answer

Kidmud79's photo
Sat 10/11/08 07:13 PM
So My New EP "Birds will Move In is now out. You can get it at ITunes, Amazon, Puretracks, and Emusic. Go check it out and if you like it. Pick up acopy. It's Very Affordable.

kid mud is, more or less, part of the one man band movement (further e.g.: final fantasy; st. vincent, etc.), which means that Kid Mud writes and plays each part of the song himself, then layers it together into a cohesive whole. computers not only enable production, but also add density to the live instrumentation, and the effect is something rich and satisfying. (anyones-guess)

Sean Duncan - the brainchild behind Kid Mud - recorded Birds in his humble home recording studio, playing each instrument himself (his sister contributes background vocals to one track). A self-taught musician, Duncan's songs vary in styles from the more indie rock "Number 12 Looks Like You" to the slow and melancholy "Press It Out." Far from just a singer/songwriter, there is lush instrumentation, not to mention computer blips and beats, recalling the work of Badly Drawn Boy, Sparklehorse and Broken Social Scene.

Prior to Kid Mud, Duncan played in a number of bands including Fiver, American Holidays, and Duncan Booth. Along the way he has shared bills with the likes of Calvin Johnson, Death Cab For Cutie, Earlimart, and Frank Black of the Pixies. Head over to Kid Mud's MySpace to stream three new songs, as well as a cover of "Be My Baby." (New and Used Records)

Kidmud79's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:32 PM
Are you talking to a deer?

Kidmud79's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:28 PM

Who:

Kid Mud
Jake Mann
THe Mumlers

Where:

Amnesia
853 Valencia St.
San Francisco, Ca 94110

21+ 9:pm $7

Come on. It Will be fun. Come support your JSH Friend

That's a long drive, and I don't have much gas. grumble

No Problem. I will just come play in Ohio soon

Kidmud79's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:26 PM
Who:

Kid Mud
Jake Mann
THe Mumlers

Where:

Amnesia
853 Valencia St.
San Francisco, Ca 94110

21+ 9:pm $7

Come on. It Will be fun. Come support your JSH Friend

Kidmud79's photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:02 AM
yesterday it was 109. it has fallen back a little

Kidmud79's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:21 PM
if you want it for games you want to get a plasma instead of lcd. it works better. Just learned that yesterday

Kidmud79's photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:00 PM
Three good performances will be happening by Myself(Kid Mud), Jake Mann, and The Mumlers. If you live in the bay area you should come out. please

853 Valencia St
San Francisco, Ca 94110

21+ 9:00pm $7.00

If you want to here some of the music just write me a message

Kidmud79's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:24 AM
my dog named frank and my cat named spatula

Kidmud79's photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:58 PM
I have a mac and it's built in but i have never used it. Just to take pictures.

Kidmud79's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:23 PM

I don't know... I'm thinking it was a little rude in itself to make blanket statements about people being rude. I mean, all this talk about getting a life? I say to that, grow an extra layer of skin.

I've only been on this site a couple of months, and not one person was rude to me. I've seen some people take some ribbing and light hearted poking, but I have yet to see anyone pick up a burning cross, stakes and kick a new member down.

Frankly, the only poor abused people I've seen are people who either add nothing of value to conversations, can't communicate well, or make emotional statements like

"Why can't we all live in a Utopian society and everyone be a bleeding heart and hold hands and sing happy love songs and make people feel welcome and pour them a glass of refreshing lemonade and say excuse me when they belch and think the same things I do and... and... and"

Please... It's a social/dating site, and the very dynamic of LIFE is that some people are nice, some are not, and some people don't realize they're being rude. If you can't take words on a screen, then by GOD I'd hate to see what happens when someone hurts your feelings in real life.

This is a real person. Flesh and blood.

Kidmud79's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:17 PM

I am so fed up with some of the rude people here and there smart azz answers to simple questions people have put out and making a joke abut it and then taking over the thread to make the one who posted feel like crap...What a great way for you to welcome new members to the site...get a life

You must be doing something right. I try and post a topic and i get like 3 responses. YOU HAVE # PAGES ALREADY

Kidmud79's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:15 PM
Man I love this site. we aren't even talking about a good topic like politics or abortion. It's about how a "feed" on a "free dating service" can take a turn.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6