Community > Posts By > Doomsday

Doomsday's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:57 PM
well i guess from what you just said id go with the kids are to blame, but i dont know the whole story.

Doomsday's photo
Sun 12/30/07 12:54 PM
im going aliens 2

Doomsday's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:40 PM
laugh ya its great "my girlfriend dumped cause she said she already has a *****......i must be emo"laugh

Doomsday's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:30 PM
has any one heard the must be emo song is hilarious

Doomsday's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:25 AM
I think as long as your not breaking any laws and they are of age then its all about the person.

Doomsday's photo
Thu 12/20/07 12:14 PM
k so whats the REDDRAGONS

Doomsday's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:34 PM
well with my experience it was that i realized what i had after it was gone. As corny as it sounds.

Doomsday's photo
Mon 12/17/07 03:47 PM
tom makes a good point

Doomsday's photo
Mon 12/17/07 03:19 PM
Whenever i start to talk to someone on here they ask me how was my day. I can understand that, i mean its a simple question that people usually ask. But my problem is im in Iraq. So when i explain how my day was or what i did i usually revolves around that. I dont mind telling people that im in the military i signed up for it. What does bother me is the next thing they say is "oh well be safe over there". Its a nice thing to say but thats all they do. They dont write back, its like im dead to the world cause im over here. It sucks, just cause im over here doesnt mean i dont wana meet someone. Besides my deployments almost over, and it wouldnt hurt to just talk to someone other than the people ive seen every single day for the past year. So if you can explain this to me please let me know.