Community > Posts By > ulladuhn

ulladuhn's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:21 PM
Edited by ulladuhn on Sat 12/01/07 01:46 PM
im having a bday party tonight. little forward but if you live in idaho falls, send me an email and maybe we'll see ya at the party! yay added a pic! (yes, i just woke up when i took this)

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:42 AM
Edited by ulladuhn on Thu 11/29/07 11:43 AM
heya, new here too, looks like a cool site :) welcome!

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:42 AM
a ninja. nothing says cool like walking through walls at parties.

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:35 AM
very cool :)

I'm going back east to see my family this january and my sister has demanded I go and get a tattoo with her. Problem is, if I don't come up with something, she's deciding for me :(

I am open to ideas, for sure! I'm wanting to do something astronomy / science themed as astronomy and science in general are two of my biggest passions in life :)

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:57 AM
Edited by ulladuhn on Thu 11/29/07 10:57 AM
if you want a good book on ansi C standard I recommend the book by the creators of that language- it's what got me a good start on programming in C. here's a link to the book on amazon's site: http://www.amazon.com/C-Programming-Language-2nd-Ed/dp/0131103709/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196362621&sr=8-1

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:53 AM
groovy, thanks polypeasant ;)

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:47 AM
Yah, I have a pitiful sense of direction- always gotta have my map ;)

Always cool to just hang out by the fire and drink beers and kick back in general =]

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:43 AM
Very nice, I love it up there. I've actually had the opportunity to more or less re-invent my life so I'm shedding weight in the winter and renewing my climbing membership- hope to get up in the mountains without having a coronary this summer ;)

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:40 AM
Hi there =]

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:39 AM
FreshMountainAir - On your profile is that a picture of up in the Sawtooth Range? It's been a while since I've been up there, but we did the range up there for a few days, never had more fun in my life :)

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:37 AM

drinker drinker drinker WOO HOO!! More Idahonians....laugh Welcome to JSH!!

Yay! Idaho, land of the frigid wastes. Been here years- can't bring myself to leave even though by the end of every winter I'm ready for a vacation ;)

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:36 AM
thanks much ;)

Is that your tattoo pictured Puffins?

ulladuhn's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:31 AM
Hi, I'm new here. New to the dating scene in general. I live in Idaho and it's proving difficult to find someone nice at the bars, etc. Nice to find a decent match-maker site that doesn't want five million dollars a month to use it!

I'm a skeptic and love all things science. I work as a computer programmer, and when I get the chance I design graphics and websites for people. It started as a hobby and now I am doing what I love to do and getting paid for it, win-win.

I'm here to find people that are interesting to hang out with, and maybe meet someone with similar interests =]