Community > Posts By > Sunworshipper

Sunworshipper's photo
Sun 09/13/20 04:01 PM
Nope, I wanna have,see and touch the material in my very own eyes. if a female on this site is nit in your area but shows interest in you, and ask u for money, she's taking advantage of you.

Sunworshipper's photo
Sun 09/13/20 03:54 PM
Queen followed by Guns 'n' Roses.

Sunworshipper's photo
Sun 09/13/20 03:48 PM
Just take a look at all the nature that surround us and the stars in the sky above our head. the earth rotates around the sun and it takes 365 days to go all around the sun.
people are born and die on this earth and the earth goes on rotating around the sun.

Sunworshipper's photo
Sun 09/13/20 03:37 PM
that means to enjoy outdoors activities together as partners.

Sunworshipper's photo
Sun 09/13/20 03:35 PM
Facebook and Instagram are the same thing just like Honda and Acura.

Sunworshipper's photo
Sun 09/13/20 03:31 PM
I think that non-white people are more concerned about racism than white people themselves. white people live their life as nothing is going on, but non-whites especially black people always seem to be interested in the racism topic. FORGET ABOUT RACISM AND WHITE PEOPLE AND JUST BE HAPPY IN YOUR LIFE FOR Christ sake! white people are not as concerned about racism as non-whites are.

Sunworshipper's photo
Sun 09/13/20 03:23 PM
Narcissism is an abnormal excessive love and admiration for oneself. a narcissist, male or female is too concerned with beauty and physical looks, and think people must show them respect and admiration just because of their good looks. metrosexuality and narcissism go hand in hand and can be related to one another.