no photo
Sun 08/11/19 10:27 PM

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 10:20 PM

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 10:08 PM

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 09:58 PM
I want a female to join me on my conquest of the world. Only those of strong will need apply.

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 09:49 PM
Hello strangers

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 09:37 PM
NTS: I love myself better than you

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 08:16 PM
God is fake. At least it has to be fake the way it’s portrayed in society. Black Science Guy say we invoke god when we don’t have the ability to rationally explain our environment.

Once upon a time god told people to kill witches. Did we kill all the witches, or do we not see witches today because they were never real? Besides killing witches what other negative effects has religion had on humanity? Too many to mention, but why dwell on that?

If one completely ignores the benefits of religion they are ignorant. All religions have good messages contained somewhere within them. What do all these messages have in common? They bring a form of peace into the heart of the person who puts their faith into religion. This can be powerful because it offers internal peace be giving acceptance of a group of like minded people. Even if they are crazy, there is power in numbers. So if I choose to show “faith” I could have the support of a whole church congregation to help me achieve my goals.

I think the different religions are different views on how to program the same computer... the human brain. The teachings of religion can help you gain internal/personal peace by teaching reinforcing positive behaviors, self love, community, etc....

Religion is liking using dial up internet as a connection to a potentially better self. If you want to connect with your potentially better self without the ******** of religion getting in the way then you need high speed internet. You need to learn to program your brain more effectively than using a book that hasn’t been updated since ..... god knows when?

Put into your brain what you want to create in life. Use the idea of god as a crutch to deal with the difficulties of life if you desire. That is your right. But before speaking on behalf of the power of god try to get a full understanding of the human brain.

Religion is mental health manipulation for the masses with a negative twist because god is viewed as external to the human body and we are ignorant to the functions of the human brain.

A “God” has the power to create reality. Our reality is created my our interpretation of our perceptions. If we change our interpretation of our perception we can change our own realities. We have the power to create our own reality. We have the power to create reality.

I don’t know **** and there maybe a real god somewhere. That could be cool. Regardless it’s irresponsible to ignore the benefits of understanding how to program the human brain. Keep your religion, because it’s more comfortable to be safe than sorry. Your brain can be programmed to create a better you with out religion or in addition to religion.

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 07:08 PM
Edited by Mr. Green on Sun 08/11/19 07:09 PM
FRANK ZAPPA: Joe’s Garage

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPSqbHbxawbyTwtIzYZ-g6CbPEBJOyjTr

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 04:38 AM