Community > Posts By > Stlstylist

Stlstylist's photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:06 PM
well it must be because we have great taste! great minds think alike? I get alot of compliments on stella by stella mccartney too

Stlstylist's photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:03 PM

Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

Also Bath and Body Works Fresh Cucumber body lotion.

:smile:

light blue is amazing!! i also am in love with envy me by gucci!!

Stlstylist's photo
Wed 12/19/07 01:56 PM
I wear romance by ralph lauren, fantasy by britney spears and stella by stella mccartney. about 2-3 sprays

I love LaCoste Pour Homme on guys it makes me melt! I also love kenneth cole reaction and black on guys!

Stlstylist's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:30 AM
oh my gosh.. i am crying sad

Stlstylist's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:29 AM
Thanks, I hope you get to see your first love.. I will pray for him and his safety and that you two will be able to see each other again one day.. flowerforyou

Stlstylist's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:23 AM
I have found with the past guys I have dated they have all been with cheating girls and then their insecurities about that comes off onto me.. I have never cheated in my life although sometimes i wish i would have.. and for the person who said I have a certain type that is not true.. I dont always go for looks but as it turns out the best relationship and the love of my life that did have ended up dying serving our country.. maybe I am just looking too hard trying to find someone that makes me feel like he did or maybe Im just not ready to start dating again.. i dont know

Stlstylist's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:03 AM
Ok, so I am 22 soon to be 23 I have a great job that I make very good money at, I have an amazing family and phenominal friends, A cute house that I bought with my sister and a car or two.. I am pretty, fun to be with, easy going, loving, not needy, girly but not prissy.. and I love to go to sporting events and have cold beer every now and then and I am really happy . BUT! I can not find one guy that is decent.. I dont know what the hell is going on or what is wrong with me .. can anyone offer any insight as to why these guys seem so great and then turn out to be a trainwreck of problems once I give my heart and try to get involved?

~~~Tammy~~~~

Stlstylist's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:56 AM
My friend grew up NYC and he said its totally crazy and that if u can afford to ur best bet is to get a hotel room over looking time square cause u are packed in the sardines and people get really crazy.

Stlstylist's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:35 AM
irad8you~~~ that sucks, I would love to have just stayed home today.. What do you do?

Stlstylist's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:34 AM
Thanks Mikey!

How is your day going? Good I hope :) I wish it were warmer here.. I need a vacation!

Stlstylist's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:32 AM
Hey ya'all Im Tammy, I'm 22 soon to be 23 on monday and Im bored out of my mind at work.. who wants to chat??

smooched

Stlstylist's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:41 PM
hey i just noticed.. u live in the next town over from mine haha small world huh

Stlstylist's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:38 PM
hmm well to me I have found that if someone you are interested in, talking to or dating, starts to accuse you of things you are not or have no intention of doing, I often find its the other party that is guilty and the guilt is building up and turning into paranoia.. I would let him go.. not worth ur time, you can find someone way better cause trust me that little feeling you have of something just not being right turns out to be true in the end and u will kick urself in the ass for even getting involved.. been there done that!

Tammy

Stlstylist's photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:05 PM
I would say ur friend needs to lose the crazy abusive girlfriend!

Stlstylist's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:49 AM
Edited by Stlstylist on Fri 12/07/07 07:49 AM
I totally agree with that Nova!!

:tongue: smooched :tongue:

Stlstylist's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:45 AM
I'm sleepy.. who wants a cuddle party lol and Im kinda hyper.. is that possible?? I think its the combo of not alot of sleep from last night and 2 red bulls before 10!! ahhhh noway happy

Stlstylist's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:42 AM
lol laugh

Stlstylist's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:36 AM
Oh, I see .. well maybe they are not interested. granted it would be nice to hear at least something back especially if you took the time to write them.. Its ok though keep ur head up and like what was just said .. if u send ten and only get 5 back thats more than u had orginally

smooched smooched

Stlstylist's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:33 AM
sometimes it says ur online when u really are not .. also sometimes there is a delay in getting it.. and if they are really that rude not to say anything and they are getting the messages then they really arent worth your time hun!

flowerforyou happy

Stlstylist's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:53 AM
oh my goodness cry fest over here.. im at work literally balling right now!! sad

Previous 1