Community > Posts By > montalbano9888

montalbano9888's photo
Wed 05/02/12 06:34 PM
blushing I guess I came across different than what I wanted to say. Men see my photo and the only thing they see is boobs...I want someone to love me for me as a whole person. I am overweight and need a hip replacement which makes it hard to walk. My mind says yes my legs say hey you can't hike or bike..etc. If there are any kind,caring,loving,humor gifted,one woman man out there, Here I am..

montalbano9888's photo
Mon 04/30/12 07:13 PM
Men love big boobs,but, they forget that the boobs are attatched to a body, usually larger than normal.
Now all he can do is discuss these boobs and of course want pictures of these wonderful play things.
He ignores the conversation and reverts
back to the one thing he wants...to smoother himself with these God given pillows.
Now that I am 60,cute,really over weight,have some health issues,cannot hike, bike, or swing from a trapeeze....no one wants me! There has to be a decent looking,fun,interesting man out there for me. If you find him please guide him to me.
Oh, a man standing at the watersedge holding a smelly,dead fish just doesn't do it for me.:angel: