Community > Posts By > erenn

erenn's photo
Sun 05/03/09 07:26 PM

NOTHING by John Denver!!! I cannot stress that enough!!!

That's the thanks you give him for standing up for your rights, against music censorship? One of only THREE musical artists who had the balls to show up and say something? Nice.
I'm just saying that his music (in my opinion)is not the type/style that should be heard at a high volume; nothing more, nothing less.

erenn's photo
Mon 04/27/09 05:54 PM
NOTHING by John Denver!!! I cannot stress that enough!!!

erenn's photo
Mon 04/27/09 05:51 PM
CrueFest 2009- Dr. F'n Feelgood people!!

erenn's photo
Fri 04/17/09 05:18 PM

Proof reading; does it really matter??? I think it's only really important if your stuck in school and turning something in to be graded. Things should not be that technikel (did that on purpose) here. Typos are bound to happen and I'm not about to breke (oops did it again) the dicsonary every time I'm not sure how a word is speled
period (forgot that too)

Yes, it DOES matter. It shows you take pride in your written work, and it also shows respect to the intelligence of not only yourself, but also to your fellow readers. A lax attitude only perpetuates the problem....for everyone.

On topic, how are any of you going to listen to these discs? It's a deserted island, there's no electricity, and once your batteries go dry, you're done.

Excellent pic with the pandas. I remember seeing that somewhere before but don't remember where. I'm a wicked huge KISS fan. And yes they are "the BEST"

erenn's photo
Thu 04/16/09 05:08 PM
I've always liked "Shamma lamma ding dong" you can throw that lyric into almost any song and it works!! We are playing that game all the time at my work place. Try it and see!!

erenn's photo
Thu 04/16/09 05:04 PM
Edited by erenn on Thu 04/16/09 05:05 PM

Proof reading; does it really matter??? I think it's only really important if your stuck in school and turning something in to be graded. Things should not be that technikel (did that on purpose) here. Typos are bound to happen and I'm not about to breke (oops did it again) the dicsonary every time I'm not sure how a word is speled
period (forgot that too)

Yes, it DOES matter. It shows you take pride in your written work, and it also shows respect to the intelligence of not only yourself, but also to your fellow readers. A lax attitude only perpetuates the problem....for everyone.

On topic, how are any of you going to listen to these discs? It's a deserted island, there's no electricity, and once your batteries go dry, you're done.

Life is too short to be bothered with the "little, insignificant things" in my opinion. As far as listening to the musik, it's all hypothetical (there how was that??), like if it were to happen, not that it actually would. Especially to those people that do not travel outside their state or country

erenn's photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:29 PM
DANZIG (self titled), Slayer "Seasons", Prong "Beg to Differ"

erenn's photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:27 PM
Edited by erenn on Wed 04/15/09 10:39 PM
period (forgot that too)

erenn's photo
Sun 04/12/09 01:14 PM
Edited by erenn on Sun 04/12/09 01:19 PM
yeah, you are right about that! My bad. God, I hate that expression. My mistake I mean. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, because I still didn't get it when filmfreak mentioned back in the beginning. Guess I need to do this stuff before it gets too late in the night. I'm about 3 hours (EST) past the time they say the post is actually posted.

erenn's photo
Thu 04/09/09 05:05 PM
"More than Words" from Extreme. I like the song and it's good but definately not one that you crankup!

erenn's photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:45 PM
Edited by erenn on Wed 04/08/09 05:47 PM
Testament-New World Order, Anthrax's Among the Living,
Amorphis-Elegy. Queensryhe-Warning, Pestilence: Testimony of the Ancients

erenn's photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:40 PM
Hanson especially "Umm Bop" and from the (80's) Nelson especially "After the Rain".

erenn's photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:25 PM
So What! a cover song by Metallica. If (especially your a male) and you've heard it you'll know why.

erenn's photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:22 PM
Really???

erenn's photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:21 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to upset with the question. I did not look at your profile and therefore did not see other pics you have there. The comment was based on the picture I saw with your post.

erenn's photo
Sun 03/29/09 09:47 PM
Edited by erenn on Sun 03/29/09 09:48 PM
Big Cure fan, even the album with Carabi singing. The album I don't care that much was Generation Swine; rather weak. I've always thought Mick was an extremely UNDERrated guitar player; a shame about the disability that he acquired. Fav Crue era: "Shout" wish I had seen them live back then but I was only about thirteen or fourteen at the time.

erenn's photo
Sun 03/29/09 09:39 PM
MG, thanks for your helpful insight and advice. Out of curiosity, have people told you that you look like Suzanne Somers??

erenn's photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:02 PM
Gotta maintain a little mystery right??

erenn's photo
Sat 03/28/09 04:48 PM
How the hell have I forgotten Megadeth's "Rust in Peace" from opener to end a thrash masterpiece!!!

erenn's photo
Sat 03/28/09 04:47 PM
Whadda think? I would consider myself a decent catch. More/better pics would help perhaps??

Previous 1