Community > Posts By > Fireviolin

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 03/19/12 04:24 PM
Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 03/19/12 04:15 PM
Bleh. Don't mind me, I don't dislike Naruto for any specific reason. Just because. :angry:

Oh, we're doing this? Cool. I like Tenchi Muyo, Rorouni Kenshin, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Busou Renkin, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Afro Samurai, G Gundam...I'll be quiet. indifferent

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 03/19/12 04:09 PM
Ah. I have to go see Underworld then. I enjoyed the first 3, I hope the new one doesn't ruin what they have going. It works.

Terminator needs to just stay retired.

Ghost Rider...eh. Is it bad that I didn't hate the first one?indifferent I plan on seeing Spirit of Vengeance just because. I'll feel empty inside.

Idk, I've always liked Spiderman more than Superman. Superman's great and all, we get it, you've got awesome powers dude, sweet...whoa But Spiderman has the whole underdog thing going on. Eh. He does whine alot though.

There's a Green Lantern movie? Oh.

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 03/19/12 04:01 PM
Paramore - My Hero (Foo Fighters Cover)

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 03/19/12 10:19 AM
Lol I know the answer, just haven't gotten the wording into a question yet...

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 03/19/12 07:33 AM

indifferent

*Question: Is the XP disc a DVD? You might have a DVD installion disc and your drive might be a CD drive. Seen it happen plenty of times.
the computer was delivered with windows xp already installed,the previous ownersaid the cdrom was working fine,however i tried to put a cd in and the computer still not acknowledging the cdrom drive.theres only a c drive and when i connect the memory stick it picks up an extra drive and no cdrom drive. Thankyou very much for everyones efforto help.

From what you've posted, here's what I think. You say when you put in a CD, a light comes on. Therefore it has power and isn't a hardware issue. Also, the previous owners said it worked before, meaning the drivers are also fine. However, you didn't answer my question - is it a DVD-ROM drive or a CD-ROM drive? And is the disc a DVD or CD?

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 06:17 PM

two words...Naruto Shippuden :smile:

No. sick

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 06:14 PM
Spiderman a jock? Wut.

The Avengers looks epic. Also, I haven't seen Ghost Rider yet, but haven't really heard any positive or negative reviews. And the new Underworld is coming soon, if I'm not mistaken. Yes.

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:50 PM
VersaEmerge - Fixed At Zero (Acoustic)

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:44 PM
Rock City - The Beat Goes (Na Na Na )

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:41 PM

Cool, you're from Merritt Island. I used to live in Orlando. Never been surfing though, didn't know the waves actually got big enough...

They definitely can. Plus when there's a storm, waves can get pretty good.

Ahh, right. Well welcome. waving

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:26 PM
Cool, you're from Merritt Island. I used to live in Orlando. Never been surfing though, didn't know the waves actually got big enough...

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 02:49 PM
He needs to ask something along the lines of "If I ask a person from the other village...." And then do the opposite. Because either way it will be a lie. The problem is that there are 5 paths...hmm...

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 01:16 PM
Heroes. STILL. indifferent

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 08:50 AM
Ludovico Einaudi - A Fuoco

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 08:32 AM
Trio Garufa - Silueta Portena

Fireviolin's photo
Sun 03/18/12 08:23 AM
indifferent

*Question: Is the XP disc a DVD? You might have a DVD installion disc and your drive might be a CD drive. Seen it happen plenty of times.

Fireviolin's photo
Sat 03/17/12 08:31 PM
Elle Varner - Only Wanna Give It To You ft. J. Cole

Fireviolin's photo
Fri 03/16/12 10:47 PM
Escape The Fate - Situations

Fireviolin's photo
Fri 03/16/12 10:16 PM
Boys Like Girls - Dance Hall Drug

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25