Community > Posts By > DEE

DEE's photo
Fri 01/01/21 03:17 PM
I believe that true love exists, but can only exist in the presence of God.

1 John_4:8  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

The scripture says if you do not know God on a personal intimate level then you cannot truly love. If you can truly love your enemy, you can truly love anyone.

DEE's photo
Fri 01/01/21 09:57 AM
Hi Bill, if you look in the boon of Genesis, you will see that God created man with free will. Even though it was in an instruction choice is still there.

Gen 2:16  And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 
Gen 2:17  But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. 

Isa 46:9  Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 
Isa 46:10  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 

Just because God can see the end from the beginning is not predestination. If you have a daughter and she has a boyfriend, you do not like because you see something in him that's not nice. You warn your daughter and she doesn't listen then the inevitable happens. Is that predestination because you saw something happening before it happened? We do and will always have choices/free will. God just sees the choices we make before we make them. Also there is a lot of prophetic history in the bible.