Community > Posts By > briananzelone

briananzelone's photo
Fri 08/23/19 10:29 AM
hi i was hoping someone from the administration could help me figure how to get my payment for 3 months access to go through i keep getting an error when i try so if someone from the adm can help please message me

briananzelone's photo
Thu 08/22/19 07:11 PM
hi i wasn't asking for rude people to respond everyone on here is entitled to look for anyone they want if you can't be respectful then simply don't reply and yes im looking for real women not these fake people i didn't realize finding great would be this hard

briananzelone's photo
Thu 08/22/19 06:02 PM
hi i decided to post this i'm not sure if any of the ladies on here between 18 and 36 are actually real i got one mutual match and when she sent me her pics it was a completely different person than the picture here so i let her have it for deceiving people on here and deleted her email i don't know why it should be so hard to find a really honest woman on here who wants to meet and see if we have anything in common that could lead to a really great relationship so if anyone in this age range is on the forum let me know but please only real people

briananzelone's photo
Sun 08/18/19 02:44 PM
hi all just wondering if any of you ladies on here are actually real or are looking for a real life relationship all i seem to be attracting are profiles that get deleted as soon as they respond all im looking for is someone real i'm tired of all these scammers so if there is anyone on here from 18-36 and would love to meet a really honest guy please let me know if your a scammer don't bother