Christoh's photo
Sun 11/17/19 11:47 PM
I think the dead remain dumb

Christoh's photo
Mon 11/11/19 12:18 AM
The immortal state of the mind

Christoh's photo
Sat 11/09/19 07:13 AM
WHERE COMPACTIBLE WITH DOGS THEN DON"T COUNT,FOR I AM POWERFULL WONDERFULL AND BEAUTIFULL AND I COUNT FIRST.

Christoh's photo
Thu 11/07/19 12:43 AM
Romancing the stone.

Christoh's photo
Tue 11/05/19 07:56 AM
lOVE IS PAIN AS IF IT CAN BREAK YOU THEN IT CAN HURT YOU,BUT IT"S FEELING IS LIKE ECSTACY AND YOUR EYES GO BLIND AND ALL YOU DESIRE IS THE PERSONS AFFECTION AND ATTENTION,IT CAN BE TRUE OR FALSE AND THAT2S THE PATH YOU HAVE TO RISK,WHEN TRUE PAIN IS UPLIFTED AND WHEN FALSE IT EXPLAINS THE PURITY OF LOVE AND IN THESE WIORDS THEY ARE ALL COMPACTBLE AS LONG AS YOU DESIRE EITHER OF THE BOTH,muakk arroo.

Christoh's photo
Tue 11/05/19 01:19 AM
THE ONE I HAVE JUST FINISHED WRITING,CROSSED THE LAST GATE THE 9tH(IMMORTALITY).

Christoh's photo
Tue 11/05/19 01:17 AM
Love is Pain that uplifts the soul when it is defined as it"s primary cause is infantuation as you think you love as you are blinded by beauty which now creates an attachment between two and if nutured will become love,but then if broken defines lust and it"s purity as you get want you want and in love you are broken but uplifted to be loving and will be found by love as a comforter.

Christoh's photo
Tue 11/05/19 01:11 AM
Now you are awake my friend and have seen the light and now refuse to DIE.

Christoh's photo
Mon 11/04/19 08:54 AM
It Redirects their Hope for another Life After death which explains soo much evil for if you knew it was just this life you will live it to be alife.

Christoh's photo
Mon 11/04/19 08:53 AM
They still Do not count as they have no place over the living,Arro is to Anchor the Living.(Never to Hang a leg even at the face of DEATH).

Christoh's photo
Sun 11/03/19 11:35 AM
They are honoured and remembered but do not take the place of the living as you cannot substitute the dead for the living,the are thrown over on board and memory of life is the future what is to be and what is not.endevour to be alife,ARRO.

Christoh's photo
Sun 11/03/19 11:24 AM
https://youtu.be/12MkmNKRYu4

Christoh's photo
Sun 11/03/19 11:20 AM
And if there was another life why have they not been in touch,endeavour not to die for life is forever,ARRO DEAD MEN DON"T COUNT(LIVE FOR EVER).

Christoh's photo
Tue 08/20/19 02:16 AM
There is no God my friend the only God is nature itself as we where made out of nature and that is the father and the son he who came from the father we wherev made from the father and the holy spirit to refuse to die and be one with nature forebver and ever and that depends on how much you wish to live and live for ever.

Christoh's photo
Tue 08/20/19 02:02 AM
Thats because russia and china formed an alliance 5 yrs ago and they built a pipeline from rissia running across mongolia striaght into china,so the concept is to supply liquified natural gas to the highest population or populations in the world.