Community > Posts By > Chump69

Chump69's photo
Sun 07/20/14 04:26 PM
Its a choice thing for whoever wants them but if your with someone, for me its usually about personality and chemistry, once thats there your automatically attracted to them in all ways so it shouldnt really matter, and if your partner is insecure about something like this reassure them and show them you love them for who they are and how ever they are. Just my opinion

Chump69's photo
Fri 08/16/13 03:34 PM
Love is very broad alot of things come into it to fully satisfy both male or female one of the fundamentals is Trust, which builds chemistry and understanding of each other. And balancing all the things involved in love makes it healthy and tronger everyday. Theres alot to love. Than meets the eye.

Chump69's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:44 PM
Yeah its a deploy and war tactic where they need justification to go to war and keep the people fooled tneyneed war for the economy

Chump69's photo
Sat 09/01/12 12:07 AM
Try music too n dont think bout it too too much it will come to u then never chase always wait x

Chump69's photo
Mon 08/27/12 09:09 AM

I disagree.
This topic is important.
It is no rumor that muslims have been given the right to screw dead women. And, there are recorded rules on how muslim men can sex animals.

Again like I said for muslims sex is to have pleasure with ur wife or husband and for, wen they are ready, to have kids now like I sed u cant have kids with someone nus dead and also definatly not with animals also with animals there are higher chances of catching disease etc n even with a deceased wife too as imune system etc is not working bacteria multiply quicker etcso like I sed uv just heard a rumor wich isnt true and I will look into it myself too

Chump69's photo
Mon 08/27/12 08:22 AM
Well alot of this is just to spread hate towards muslims anywhere and in pakistan maybe pakistan is next on americas list god knows but some ppl on here
have sed some bad things about things they dont know about at all one fool sed muslims worship muhammed which is wrong shows how much he knows about anything as muslims only worship god n believe muhammed was the last messenger of god.
Yes the prophet had many wives but his first was his love and she khadeeja I think asked his hand in marraige.
Now alot go on to disrespect and call muhammed a pedo etc even ur own sorces cudnt n didnt prove he did anything like rape etc regarding the age of aisha yes he married her at an early age because of her pureness yes a child is pure n onto a pure child u can teach many things which they can remember n carry forward to teach n to live with the morals its easier to teach a child things than someone alot older coz then they are bought up with the teachi gs and beliefs n will follow n believe in what they have been taught, a child hus learnt the direct teachings can then wen they grow up carry the beliefs and teachings forward to the next generations etc when the prophet was shaheed (passed away) hence y aisha rebelled against the third calipha as she didnt agree with some of the practices that the calipha at time sed as she had seen the way the prophet lived n had his direct teachings she even helped out in war times aiding the wounded etc
and another rumor about sex with dead wife and having sex with animals thats disgusting n not allowed in islam as man is made for woman n woman is made for man to reproduce n to b honest u cant reproduce with a dead person or an animal think about it and is just rumors being spread again to make the religion look bad some people I guess choose to b ignorant on purpose I guess
Now back to the Topic at hand the fool hu posted it to spread hate just coz he hates muslims n pakistan etc himself and is uneducated In many ways and brainwashed by the media and internet media meeds to realize that alot of the media is propaganda and false again to spread hate between people of different culture and religions (now culture and religion are also too different things) ur seriously being naieve and fooled u need to b careful also from What I read about the eleven year old boys article is wrong but u also need to realize that there are always too sides to a story im not justifying what happened is right I think its awful but I hope u do realize that blasphemy can also be in other religions too
Just from reading the story again its obvious its to spread hate and on a day such as eid after the month of forgiveness it sounds horrible and even if he did commit blasphemy unknowingly a child of very young age has not enough sense of whats right and wrong and can n shud be forgiven also one bit which I read if the child was soo severly burned how cud they recognize him from a mark on the forehead it does feel like propaganda but on another note seriously u shud stop spreading all these hateful messages theres already too much hate in this world thats y there are wars n dumb peopke trying to show thier power n dominance people loosi g thier lives everyday in every country becoz of hate racism discrimination etc It really annoys me n I wish I could do something about it myself but alas im not influebtial enough yet lol and if there are any mods here I ask of u to delete this thread its just for spreading hate not for informing

Chump69's photo
Sat 08/25/12 04:49 PM

awful

but remember, Pakistan is not in america and doesnt have 'freedom of religion'

There is freedom of religion there otherwise there wudnt b any christians living there and the sieks have a main gurdwara in lahore

Chump69's photo
Thu 08/16/12 02:00 PM
Im not being sexist n I knw this may sound it but most women wait n expect guys to make the first move lol n becoz of that some guys get nervous n overconfident n say silly things n blow thier chance lol

Chump69's photo
Wed 08/15/12 04:59 AM

Nope never kiss on the first date even if u liked her or him alot lol it gets the other person thinking bout you more altho iv sed that i ended up kissing one girl for ages at the train station on our first date dam i feel like a hypocrite lol

laugh Are you serious? laugh

Yep if u guys are getting on swell n things are going great good chemistry etc then all of a sudden u dont kiss the other will wonder y? N will b thinking of u n also will b thinking y u didnt kiss after an amazing time so will want to kiss u more the next time lol n will either call or to ser if ur still interested lol its psycological mind games i guess like if i sed dont think of elephants! What will u think of? elephants lol

Chump69's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:27 PM
Hmmm what i believe is there is no right one etc because no one is perfect most couples etc will have similar interests n its about give n take mutual respect too thats how ppl can accept the others imperfections if u like, but ppl wont do that because of fear n dont settle down i was gona say more but i forgot wat i was gonna say blank moment all thanks to a text message lol

Chump69's photo
Mon 08/13/12 09:20 PM
Nope never kiss on the first date even if u liked her or him alot lol it gets the other person thinking bout you more altho iv sed that i ended up kissing one girl for ages at the train station on our first date dam i feel like a hypocrite lol

Chump69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 08:07 PM
Mint tea plz with a drop of lrmon n one cube of sugar :D

Chump69's photo
Tue 08/07/12 03:20 PM
The woman i love

Chump69's photo
Mon 08/06/12 06:16 PM
Hahahanthanks guys again

Chump69's photo
Mon 08/06/12 09:53 AM

I think your profile is fine.... more then one picture is a plus. Some may say somthing about the 69 in your heading but my bet it is your year of birth...bigsmile :thumbsup:

Yeah is there no way I can change that 69 thing? I think wen I did it I was kind of half asleep lol sry

Chump69's photo
Mon 08/06/12 09:43 AM
Thankyou ladies for the input :) o and 69 unfortunately isnt my my birth year I dont look that old do i? Lol add what im looking for that I will do thanks again xx

Chump69's photo
Mon 08/06/12 06:54 AM
Just wondering if my profile is ok?n wanting maybe some tips on how i can improve thanks

Chump69's photo
Mon 08/06/12 04:18 AM
Welcome to mingle xx

Chump69's photo
Sat 08/04/12 02:51 AM
I know im young but I think this is what my mum wud saynsumtyms ud have to jusyngive them space at the right times n also support them I. Thier interest its alot to do with reverse psychology like if u tell them no in something they will want to do it more but if u show some support n explain it to them in a way saying u may still fail at so n so they will consider what ur saying, sometimes they just want the attention from u even if its a negative one u shud also slowly reveal things about ur self to them not to prsonal like things u used to do or a concert u went to or something most teens just want that supportive attention remember teens is a reblious stage, I had a lecture of my mum the other day for arguing with my lil bro she sed sum of this lol jope it may help x

Chump69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 03:21 PM
There are beings n creatures not known even on earth

Previous 1 3 4